BY CONAIR

259G Model Hair Dryer in Infiniti Green gives you salon performance at home. Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon performance AC Motor Styling Tool Up to 50% Faster Drying Time with Professional AC Motor Design see more...

Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Basic hair dryer..... No complaints. It was affordable and light weight. Does what it's supposed to!!
Payton G.
Kent, OH
Works great. Doesn't get too hot so that's nice. My dog is still afraid of it though hah.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR
Perfect for thick hair, affordable, easy to use. Leaves hair feeling and looking great
Ghita B.
Repentigny , QC
I have this hair dryer in another colour and its one of my favourites. Really powerful and works well with all the accessories that you can buy with it. The only thing that bothers me is that the back part tends to come off but it doesn't change anything to its performance ! I recommend it
Jemma W.
I love this sleek blowdryer! When I do blowdry my hair this gets it done in 5 minutes. I've got thick, medium length hair, and it takes hours to air dry, when I want it done quick I use this on medium heat with no problems! It doesn't dry my hair out or make it brittle, keeps my hair lovely!
Katrina R.
It gets the job done. It's nothing fancy. 2 heat settings. 2 strengths...? It does what it needs to. However the interchangeable heads do not stay in place and "spin" around, which isn't so bad with the diffuser but it's absolutely terrible when you're trying to work with a brush
jean T.
Very good hair dryer. Not too loud yet still powerful and gets my long hair dry in less than 20 minutes. The device itself is quite light so that's a plus. The colour is pretty. I would recommend it.
April a.
Akron, NY
What's the difference between the transparen't version ?