BY CONAIR

259G Model Hair Dryer in Infiniti Green gives you salon performance at home. Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon performance AC Motor Styling Tool Up to 50% Faster Drying Time with Professional AC Motor Design see more...

Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Calgary, AB
It gets the job done. It's nothing fancy. 2 heat settings. 2 strengths...? It does what it needs to. However the interchangeable heads do not stay in place and "spin" around, which isn't so bad with the diffuser but it's absolutely terrible when you're trying to work with a brush
Gina T.
Gina T.
Very good hair dryer. Not too loud yet still powerful and gets my long hair dry in less than 20 minutes. The device itself is quite light so that's a plus. The colour is pretty. I would recommend it.
Jemma W.
Jemma W.
I love this sleek blowdryer! When I do blowdry my hair this gets it done in 5 minutes. I've got thick, medium length hair, and it takes hours to air dry, when I want it done quick I use this on medium heat with no problems! It doesn't dry my hair out or make it brittle, keeps my hair lovely!
April W.
April W.
Sanborn , NY
What's the difference between the transparen't version ?