BY CONAIR

259G Model Hair Dryer in Infiniti Green gives you salon performance at home. Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon performance AC Motor Styling Tool Up to 50% Faster Drying Time with Professional AC Motor Design see more...

member-5fe009606
This lasted me forever until it was got broken by our moving company. It heated up hot enough to blow dry my thick head of hair fast!
Heather S.
Watkinsville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thin hair, so it doesn't take much to dry my hair. I picked it up at Ulta on sale, and it takes like 5 minutes to dry my hair.
Jordan I.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every time I dry my hair. I have naturally curly hair so I use a diffuser on the end. It dries my hair super fast.
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the blow dryer I've been using for a couple of months now it's nothing special about it, it just gets the job done.
Alicia C.
Hands down my favorite dryer. Love this brand the products are great quality and stand up to a beating including travel.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
Lots of power and it's a cute green color! Dries my hair pretty fast and I love tge different settings it has
Jennifer R.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great dryer for the price! Really dries hair fast. The high setting is like a wind turbine--very powerful!
Molly S.
Champlin , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lot quieter than my last hair dryer, lighter and the air speed seems stronger too. Like it a lot so far!
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
My mom got me this as a gift once my dryer broke. It work's great and I loved that its a smaller size.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Basic hair dryer..... No complaints. It was affordable and light weight. Does what it's supposed to!!
April W.
Sanborn , NY
What's the difference between the transparen't version ?