BY CONAIR

259G Model Hair Dryer in Infiniti Green gives you salon performance at home. Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon performance AC Motor Styling Tool Up to 50% Faster Drying Time with Professional AC Motor Design see more...

Jordan I.
Jordan I.
Bowling Green, KY
I use this every time I dry my hair. I have naturally curly hair so I use a diffuser on the end. It dries my hair super fast.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Hands down my favorite dryer. Love this brand the products are great quality and stand up to a beating including travel.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
My mom got me this as a gift once my dryer broke. It work's great and I loved that its a smaller size.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Basic hair dryer..... No complaints. It was affordable and light weight. Does what it's supposed to!!
Payton G.
Payton G.
Kent, OH
Works great. Doesn't get too hot so that's nice. My dog is still afraid of it though hah.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Champlin, MN
A lot quieter than my last hair dryer, lighter and the air speed seems stronger too. Like it a lot so far!
Candice P.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR
Perfect for thick hair, affordable, easy to use. Leaves hair feeling and looking great
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
I love this dryer! I use it pretty much daily and it does the job quickly and without damage to my hair! I love how easily it stores as well.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I have owned this since 2009 in orange and it's still going strong super affordable I got it from target I highly recommended I will definitely repurchase if it ever goes out still looks new it drys my hair so fast
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Doral, FL
This is a nice product, makes my hair voluminous and beautiful. It's affordable and easy to use. I'm satisfied so far with the product, I would buy it again and would definitely recommend it to others.
April W.
April W.
Sanborn , NY
What's the difference between the transparen't version ?