BY CONAIR

259G Model Hair Dryer in Infiniti Green gives you salon performance at home. Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon performance AC Motor Styling Tool Up to 50% Faster Drying Time with Professional AC Motor Design see more...

Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
Best hair home hair dryer I've ever had! The temperature settings are perfect, not to hot that it will damage hair. I love the grip, and most of all it's very cute.
Darly T.
Works perfect and comes with two parts to dry your hair its soo worth it love the quality , i personally do my hay in like 15 seg and i have a loot and long hair
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I am very happy with this dryer. The heat and cool settings work great, and my hair dries pretty quickly. I've had it for quite awhile and it's held up very well.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Works so great and super pretty to look at too! Includes all of the settings you need and is the power out/flow is perfect to get the job done! Received as a gift from my kiddos for Mothers Day (purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond) and they did great-have been super pleased with this dryer! Love this!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I have owned this since 2009 in orange and it's still going strong super affordable I got it from target I highly recommended I will definitely repurchase if it ever goes out still looks new it drys my hair so fast
Shaira R.
N Brunswick, NJ
This hair dryer is great! I've had it for a while now and it does the trick. I had super long hair and I have about 5 minutes every morning to blow dry it completely and this hair dryer definitely works best!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I've been using this hair dryer up until the other day when it just quit for no reason it was an ion shake dryer not the best but I didn't expect much because the price of it but it was good for the small amount of time that I did use it
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
Hands down the best hair dryer out there. It's a great price and I have very thick hair. It only takes me 10 minutes tops to dry it! I LOVE it
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
I got the purple color but it works amazing i been using it for 5 years and i still loving it because it works better than my straightener .
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
I love this dryer! I use it pretty much daily and it does the job quickly and without damage to my hair! I love how easily it stores as well.
April W.
Sanborn, NY
What's the difference between the transparen't version ?