BY CONAIR

259G Model Hair Dryer in Infiniti Green gives you salon performance at home. Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon performance AC Motor Styling Tool Up to 50% Faster Drying Time with Professional AC Motor Design see more...

Darly T.
Darly T.
Works perfect and comes with two parts to dry your hair its soo worth it love the quality , i personally do my hay in like 15 seg and i have a loot and long hair
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I am very happy with this dryer. The heat and cool settings work great, and my hair dries pretty quickly. I've had it for quite awhile and it's held up very well.
Lao P.
Lao P.
Logansport, IN
I got the purple color but it works amazing i been using it for 5 years and i still loving it because it works better than my straightener .
Heather S.
Heather S.
Watkinsville , GA
I have thin hair, so it doesn't take much to dry my hair. I picked it up at Ulta on sale, and it takes like 5 minutes to dry my hair.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
Hands down the best hair dryer out there. It's a great price and I have very thick hair. It only takes me 10 minutes tops to dry it! I LOVE it
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
This is the blow dryer I've been using for a couple of months now it's nothing special about it, it just gets the job done.
Jordan I.
Jordan I.
Bowling Green, KY
I use this every time I dry my hair. I have naturally curly hair so I use a diffuser on the end. It dries my hair super fast.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Hands down my favorite dryer. Love this brand the products are great quality and stand up to a beating including travel.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Tucson, AZ
My mom got me this as a gift once my dryer broke. It work's great and I loved that its a smaller size.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Basic hair dryer..... No complaints. It was affordable and light weight. Does what it's supposed to!!
April W.
April W.
Sanborn , NY
What's the difference between the transparen't version ?