BY CONAIR

259G Model Hair Dryer in Infiniti Green gives you salon performance at home. Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon performance AC Motor Styling Tool Up to 50% Faster Drying Time with Professional AC Motor Design see more...

Susan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had previously been using a Revlon hairdryer for years. When that one finally gave out I bought this Conair. It works extremely well for a decent price, somewhere in the
Leslie J.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice product, makes my hair voluminous and beautiful. It's affordable and easy to use. I'm satisfied so far with the product, I would buy it again and would definitely recommend it to others.
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this but with a diffuser for my curly hair it does helps you giving volume and it's a really helper specially for me because my hair tends to dry like in for 3 or 4 hours if I don't use a hair dryer so this is a really helpful tool.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect purchase if you don't want to spend too much money on hairdryers. I have really thin hair so I wouldn't buy something to expensive. But this works perfectly for me and I think the price is very worth it for the product.
Ceiara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Conair Infiniti Pro Salon Performance Hair Dryer Infiniti Green - Conair works great on the whole family! My son has thick hair, and at age 6 a green blow dryer is important. Drying time is cut more than in half, and our hair has never looked better!
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Conair hair Dryer! I love the settings on it. I can turn it on low to dry my hair & style it. I can put it on high if I just want to quickly dry & blow out my hair. I also use it on the low settings for dry my Furbabies after their baths. They love it too!!
Taylor C.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my conair hair dryer. Dries my hair very fast, not too heavy, very affordable and pretty! I am very satisfied with this product which I use almost every day. I would totally buy this hair dryer again if needed!!
Kayley W.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard to say anything bad about a hair dryer. This one does the job and has never failed me once. It has all the basic setting needed. Probably not the fastest to use but it's relatively cheap and gets the job done.
Lory C.
I had a more expensive hair dryer that ended up frying my hair. Ditched it for this dryer. Best decision I ever made! Less hair damage and my hair looks better than it has in years.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairdryer- mine is purple and I got it on a great deal from Costco! It makes my hair smooth when I blow dry and the custom options make achieving the look I want easy!
April W.
Sanborn , NY
What's the difference between the transparen't version ?