BY CONAIR

259G Model Hair Dryer in Infiniti Green gives you salon performance at home. Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon performance AC Motor Styling Tool Up to 50% Faster Drying Time with Professional AC Motor Design see more...

Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Perfect purchase if you don't want to spend too much money on hairdryers. I have really thin hair so I wouldn't buy something to expensive. But this works perfectly for me and I think the price is very worth it for the product.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
Love this Conair hair Dryer! I love the settings on it. I can turn it on low to dry my hair & style it. I can put it on high if I just want to quickly dry & blow out my hair. I also use it on the low settings for dry my Furbabies after their baths. They love it too!!
Taylor C.
Richmond, KY
Love my conair hair dryer. Dries my hair very fast, not too heavy, very affordable and pretty! I am very satisfied with this product which I use almost every day. I would totally buy this hair dryer again if needed!!
Kayley W.
Nashville , TN
It's hard to say anything bad about a hair dryer. This one does the job and has never failed me once. It has all the basic setting needed. Probably not the fastest to use but it's relatively cheap and gets the job done.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this hairdryer- mine is purple and I got it on a great deal from Costco! It makes my hair smooth when I blow dry and the custom options make achieving the look I want easy!
Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
Best hair home hair dryer I've ever had! The temperature settings are perfect, not to hot that it will damage hair. I love the grip, and most of all it's very cute.
Darly T.
Works perfect and comes with two parts to dry your hair its soo worth it love the quality , i personally do my hay in like 15 seg and i have a loot and long hair
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I am very happy with this dryer. The heat and cool settings work great, and my hair dries pretty quickly. I've had it for quite awhile and it's held up very well.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Works so great and super pretty to look at too! Includes all of the settings you need and is the power out/flow is perfect to get the job done! Received as a gift from my kiddos for Mothers Day (purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond) and they did great-have been super pleased with this dryer! Love this!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this hair dryer! It was decently cheap but it works really well! It's lasted me years so far, so it's really durable too. I love that you can change the heat settings and how much air is blown. I definitely recommend giving this a try!
April a.
Akron, NY
What's the difference between the transparen't version ?