BY CONAIR

259G Model Hair Dryer in Infiniti Green gives you salon performance at home. Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon performance AC Motor Styling Tool Up to 50% Faster Drying Time with Professional AC Motor Design see more...

Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
I use this but with a diffuser for my curly hair it does helps you giving volume and it's a really helper specially for me because my hair tends to dry like in for 3 or 4 hours if I don't use a hair dryer so this is a really helpful tool.
Ceiara S.
Conair Infiniti Pro Salon Performance Hair Dryer Infiniti Green - Conair works great on the whole family! My son has thick hair, and at age 6 a green blow dryer is important. Drying time is cut more than in half, and our hair has never looked better!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Perfect purchase if you don't want to spend too much money on hairdryers. I have really thin hair so I wouldn't buy something to expensive. But this works perfectly for me and I think the price is very worth it for the product.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
Love this Conair hair Dryer! I love the settings on it. I can turn it on low to dry my hair & style it. I can put it on high if I just want to quickly dry & blow out my hair. I also use it on the low settings for dry my Furbabies after their baths. They love it too!!
Taylor C.
Richmond, KY
Love my conair hair dryer. Dries my hair very fast, not too heavy, very affordable and pretty! I am very satisfied with this product which I use almost every day. I would totally buy this hair dryer again if needed!!
Kayley W.
Nashville , TN
It's hard to say anything bad about a hair dryer. This one does the job and has never failed me once. It has all the basic setting needed. Probably not the fastest to use but it's relatively cheap and gets the job done.
Lory C.
I had a more expensive hair dryer that ended up frying my hair. Ditched it for this dryer. Best decision I ever made! Less hair damage and my hair looks better than it has in years.
Manda E.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this hairdryer- mine is purple and I got it on a great deal from Costco! It makes my hair smooth when I blow dry and the custom options make achieving the look I want easy!
Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
Best hair home hair dryer I've ever had! The temperature settings are perfect, not to hot that it will damage hair. I love the grip, and most of all it's very cute.
Darly T.
Works perfect and comes with two parts to dry your hair its soo worth it love the quality , i personally do my hay in like 15 seg and i have a loot and long hair
April W.
Sanborn, NY
What's the difference between the transparen't version ?