BY CONAIR

259G Model Hair Dryer in Infiniti Green gives you salon performance at home. Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon performance AC Motor Styling Tool Up to 50% Faster Drying Time with Professional AC Motor Design see more...

Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Conair is good if you're on a budget. Personally, I have fine hair and I use a flat iron so it only takes me 3 minutes to blow dry my hair so I'm not going to spend $100 on a blow dryer. This is perfect for me. All the normal settings and none of the bells and whistles that I don't understand or see a difference from.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Works so great and super pretty to look at too! Includes all of the settings you need and is the power out/flow is perfect to get the job done! Received as a gift from my kiddos for Mothers Day (purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond) and they did great-have been super pleased with this dryer! Love this!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this hair dryer! It was decently cheap but it works really well! It's lasted me years so far, so it's really durable too. I love that you can change the heat settings and how much air is blown. I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Shaira R.
Shaira R.
N Brunswick, NJ
This hair dryer is great! I've had it for a while now and it does the trick. I had super long hair and I have about 5 minutes every morning to blow dry it completely and this hair dryer definitely works best!
member-5fe009606
member-5fe009606
This lasted me forever until it was got broken by our moving company. It heated up hot enough to blow dry my thick head of hair fast!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Arvada, CO
Great dryer for the price! Really dries hair fast. The high setting is like a wind turbine--very powerful!
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
This is the dryer that I currently use, and it's my favorite by far that is affordable and well-made! I have it in turquoise (not green), but I love that it is lightweight and very effective. My mom even tried it when we were on a recent trip and loved it so much more than what she was using that I bought her one in orange for Christmas!
Alexander N.
Alexander N.
Orange, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this blow dryer! It's the only blow dryer I could rely on in general to give me the blowout I really want! It has so much power in general to stick my hair real up since it's super strong and dry. I can't really live without it since I've never had a super affordable blowdryer that can really do it's justice to help me get my hairstyle.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
I have had this hair dryer for a while now. It was very adorable and has been extremely durable. I typically go to Conair for my hair top just because of their price and quality of the product. If you are looking for hair care on a budget that works, go for Conair.
Mara W.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Got mine on clearance and I love it. I have a few attachments for it and whether I am using the diffuser or trying to focus the heat on a single area or without an attachment, it works great! Works very fast and the heat and strength options meet my needs.
April W.
April W.
Sanborn , NY
What's the difference between the transparen't version ?