BY CONAIR

259G Model Hair Dryer in Infiniti Green gives you salon performance at home. Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon performance AC Motor Styling Tool Up to 50% Faster Drying Time with Professional AC Motor Design see more...

Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Works so great and super pretty to look at too! Includes all of the settings you need and is the power out/flow is perfect to get the job done! Received as a gift from my kiddos for Mothers Day (purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond) and they did great-have been super pleased with this dryer! Love this!
Shaira R.
N Brunswick, NJ
This hair dryer is great! I've had it for a while now and it does the trick. I had super long hair and I have about 5 minutes every morning to blow dry it completely and this hair dryer definitely works best!
Ivonne L.
Boston, Ma
Nothing compares to my silver bird but this blow dryer I will put maybe a level under the silver bird. This really makes my hair so sleek and if you use the right brush (boar for me).. I also have the Infiniti Straightener! Awesome
Heather F.
WADDELL, AZ
I LOVE this hairdryer! It's got no, low, it high heat and also a cool shot button. The two speeds are variable enough that you can tell the difference between them and it dries my hair efficiently. I totally recommend this one!
Taylor C.
Richmond, KY
Love my conair hair dryer. Dries my hair very fast, not too heavy, very affordable and pretty! I am very satisfied with this product which I use almost every day. I would totally buy this hair dryer again if needed!!
Kayley W.
Nashville, TN
It's hard to say anything bad about a hair dryer. This one does the job and has never failed me once. It has all the basic setting needed. Probably not the fastest to use but it's relatively cheap and gets the job done.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Conair is good if you're on a budget. Personally, I have fine hair and I use a flat iron so it only takes me 3 minutes to blow dry my hair so I'm not going to spend $100 on a blow dryer. This is perfect for me. All the normal settings and none of the bells and whistles that I don't understand or see a difference from.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this hair dryer! It was decently cheap but it works really well! It's lasted me years so far, so it's really durable too. I love that you can change the heat settings and how much air is blown. I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
This is the dryer that I currently use, and it's my favorite by far that is affordable and well-made! I have it in turquoise (not green), but I love that it is lightweight and very effective. My mom even tried it when we were on a recent trip and loved it so much more than what she was using that I bought her one in orange for Christmas!
Alexander N.
Orange, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this blow dryer! It's the only blow dryer I could rely on in general to give me the blowout I really want! It has so much power in general to stick my hair real up since it's super strong and dry. I can't really live without it since I've never had a super affordable blowdryer that can really do it's justice to help me get my hairstyle.
April W.
Sanborn , NY
What's the difference between the transparen't version ?