BY CONAIR

259G Model Hair Dryer in Infiniti Green gives you salon performance at home. Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon performance AC Motor Styling Tool Up to 50% Faster Drying Time with Professional AC Motor Design see more...

Ivonne L.
Boston, Ma
Nothing compares to my silver bird but this blow dryer I will put maybe a level under the silver bird. This really makes my hair so sleek and if you use the right brush (boar for me).. I also have the Infiniti Straightener! Awesome
Heather F.
WADDELL, AZ
I LOVE this hairdryer! It's got no, low, it high heat and also a cool shot button. The two speeds are variable enough that you can tell the difference between them and it dries my hair efficiently. I totally recommend this one!
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Conair is good if you're on a budget. Personally, I have fine hair and I use a flat iron so it only takes me 3 minutes to blow dry my hair so I'm not going to spend $100 on a blow dryer. This is perfect for me. All the normal settings and none of the bells and whistles that I don't understand or see a difference from.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
This is the dryer that I currently use, and it's my favorite by far that is affordable and well-made! I have it in turquoise (not green), but I love that it is lightweight and very effective. My mom even tried it when we were on a recent trip and loved it so much more than what she was using that I bought her one in orange for Christmas!
Alexander N.
Orange, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this blow dryer! It's the only blow dryer I could rely on in general to give me the blowout I really want! It has so much power in general to stick my hair real up since it's super strong and dry. I can't really live without it since I've never had a super affordable blowdryer that can really do it's justice to help me get my hairstyle.
Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
I have had this hair dryer for a while now. It was very adorable and has been extremely durable. I typically go to Conair for my hair top just because of their price and quality of the product. If you are looking for hair care on a budget that works, go for Conair.
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great dryer. I like the different settings it offers bc I don't always want to use hot air when drying or I'll use hot air then switch to cool air to set curls with a curling brush or something. The price is excellent on this item as well.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
This guy is great for the price range. It gets the job done without ruining your locks which is really the most you can ask for without looking to drop over $100 for an amazing blow dryer. I would recommend this and I have in the past!
Susan S.
I had previously been using a Revlon hairdryer for years. When that one finally gave out I bought this Conair. It works extremely well for a decent price, somewhere in the
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
I use this but with a diffuser for my curly hair it does helps you giving volume and it's a really helper specially for me because my hair tends to dry like in for 3 or 4 hours if I don't use a hair dryer so this is a really helpful tool.
April a.
Akron, NY
What's the difference between the transparen't version ?