BY CONAIR

"Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron - Only at ULTA! Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron by Conair gives you 89% straighter results for less frizz. The titanium plates offer superior heat conductivity penetrating hair from within for fast, silky straight results. Key Features: 1 3/4"" Rainbow titanium plates 455 Degree ceramic heat True ceramic heater 15 Second heat-up time 30 temperature dial heat settings Auto off Limited 5 year manufacturer's Warranty - Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron" see more...

Buy on ULTA
Madison K.
I love it! Works so well with my hair and straightens it so well! My hair has never been so sleek and smooth
Samantha B.
This is the best flat iron o have ever purchased. I've had it for years and never once has it let me down
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Conairs Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron is a cute design without it does take a while to heat up
Brianna R.
White Hall, AR
It comes in handy ! I wish it would get the perfect straightening I would like but it is very useful
heather s.
New York
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron more...
good quality flatiron for a reasonable price. heats up quickly and straightens hair in one pass.
Sasha B.
Love this product. Not as good as my chi but very similar. I would recommend others to try this.
Yumi Q.
Chehalis, WA
Works good. Quick heat up. Never complain. I bought this $35. I think that was a good purchase.
Linda B.
Elkins, WV
Keeps my hair straight, and it heats up quick! Not too pricy, but it's definitely worth the buy
Anitta c.
I love because I don't feel my hair damage and is very easy and quickly to streigh my hair
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Very pretty iron plus straightens hair nicely and looks great doesn't leave bumps
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this better than chi?