BY CONAIR

"Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron - Only at ULTA! Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron by Conair gives you 89% straighter results for less frizz. The titanium plates offer superior heat conductivity penetrating hair from within for fast, silky straight results. Key Features: 1 3/4"" Rainbow titanium plates 455 Degree ceramic heat True ceramic heater 15 Second heat-up time 30 temperature dial heat settings Auto off Limited 5 year manufacturer's Warranty - Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron" see more...

Jazmin M.
Yakima, WA
Amazing amazing amazing! Love this not only do I straighten my hair with this my also curl it! Super affordable , thin, light weight and straightens super fast and easily highly recommend ladies
Nyah B.
Wayne, MI
A good product only around 40$ which is affordable for a flat iron. Pretty but the + and - on the flat iron ware off. It goes to a high heat so I recommend a heat protectant. I'd improvement the symbols.
Samantha M.
Winchester, VA
I have used Conair Infiniti straighteners for years! I love them! They work better for me than my much more expensive Chi and Baybliss straighteners!
Emily B.
Left my hair smooth, shiny, and straight. Doesn't take too long, good price. Good product. Brand you can trust. Doesn't damage your hair too much.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
Does the job great. Heats up fast and straightens hair great. I use it every morning before leaving the house. Bought this product online.
Jessica C.
Gainesville
I absolutely love this straightener, my hair is thick and curly but this bad boy cuts right through that and gives me sleek and smooth hair
aysel b.
El Cajon, CA
After I got a baby I was looking for a flat iron that will make my hair straight easily and I’m so happy that I got this flat iron
Sara W.
Surprise, AZ
Love this hair tool! Heats up quickly and gets the job done without any issues. This is my go to tool for straightening my hair.
julie h.
claremore
I got this for my girls and they LOVE It! My oldest straightens her hair in just a few minutes in the morning before school.
Marisa A.
HOUSTON, TX
Never try this will love to try this for free but the products are food I need had any complaints about it I love ur brand
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this better than chi?