BY CONAIR

"Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron - Only at ULTA! Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron by Conair gives you 89% straighter results for less frizz. The titanium plates offer superior heat conductivity penetrating hair from within for fast, silky straight results. Key Features: 1 3/4"" Rainbow titanium plates 455 Degree ceramic heat True ceramic heater 15 Second heat-up time 30 temperature dial heat settings Auto off Limited 5 year manufacturer's Warranty - Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron" see more...

Buy on ULTA
Myrrh B.
I normally buy Hot Tools flat irons from the salon, because those have great life spans. When I busted my Hot Tools flat iron in another country, I opted to buy this Conair flat iron which was around the same price as my old Hot Tools one. It has a good build, and it's easy to hold. However, the buttons on mine seem to be faulty, because sometimes it takes several tries to even turn it on. Once I've waited for the flat iron to heat up, it no longer allows me to change the temperature. It might just be mine, but the buttons have been giving me a really hard time.
Meagan B.
I asked for this for Christmas last year and it was the best present I got! I absolutely love the beauty of the rainbow plates and the quality of the product itself is very good! I was definitely impressed! I would recommend this to anyone!
Sarah R.
Loveland, OH
Nothing has been better at taming my frizziness than this. This leaves me hair slick and shinny and looking luscious all day long. I can even curl my hair with this tool! Would definitely buy again. Also considering buying one for a friend's birthday
Saige E.
Have had this flat iron for 2 year, I swear by it. Heats up super fast, and stays hot. The rainbow effect is super cool, and sold me right away! It runs through hair smoothly. Get this iron!
Alejandra C.
Excellent, it leaves a professional finish, you smooth the hair in your house and it seems that you came from the hairdresser, I like to use it for the days in which I need to be like of salon. :)
Elizabeth C.
Topeka, KS
I will first admit I was pulled in by the packaging and then when I tried it I was amazed of how easy it was to use and it was travel friendly. I really have no major complaints.
Jazmin M.
Yakima, WA
Amazing amazing amazing! Love this not only do I straighten my hair with this my also curl it! Super affordable , thin, light weight and straightens super fast and easily highly recommend ladies
Samantha M.
Winchester, VA
I have used Conair Infiniti straighteners for years! I love them! They work better for me than my much more expensive Chi and Baybliss straighteners!
Emily B.
Left my hair smooth, shiny, and straight. Doesn't take too long, good price. Good product. Brand you can trust. Doesn't damage your hair too much.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
Does the job great. Heats up fast and straightens hair great. I use it every morning before leaving the house. Bought this product online.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this better than chi?