BY CONAIR

"Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron - Only at ULTA! Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron by Conair gives you 89% straighter results for less frizz. The titanium plates offer superior heat conductivity penetrating hair from within for fast, silky straight results. Key Features: 1 3/4"" Rainbow titanium plates 455 Degree ceramic heat True ceramic heater 15 Second heat-up time 30 temperature dial heat settings Auto off Limited 5 year manufacturer's Warranty - Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron" see more...

Buy on ULTA
Monique L.
Cary, NC
I fell in love with this iron the first moment I used it. I definitely like that it's affordable and does the job in half the time. I also love the way it looks and feels, very pleased with my investment.
Alejandra D.
I love, do not mistreat the hair and respect the price seems intermediate, however it is good quality, I remember remember that every time you go to use some hot herbs, put heat protector on your hair, xx
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Ninguno como este, es de los que yo sinceramente recomiendo a mis amistades y familia, lo utilizo siempre aunque ya se me ha quebrado esper poder comprar uno pronto, pero esto deja mi cabello hermoso, llena mis necesidades completas love it ever.
Janae M.
Auburn Hills, MI
This flat iron was really amazing for 20 dollars! Its easy to carry and operate. It was really versatile because it has a range of temperatures so i was able to use it on my natural hair as well as extensions.
Sunila J.
This is an amazing flat iron. It's beautiful with the rainbow like sheen. It leaves my hair looking soft and silky smooth. After using this, I put in some serum and I am good to go.
maritza h.
Divide, CO
Very good iron works really well and leaves hair shining and silky would recomend only downside is the very wide "mouth" i have shorter hair and it just made things a bit difficult
Nyah B.
Wayne, MI
A good product only around 40$ which is affordable for a flat iron. Pretty but the + and - on the flat iron ware off. It goes to a high heat so I recommend a heat protectant. I'd improvement the symbols.
Myrrh B.
I normally buy Hot Tools flat irons from the salon, because those have great life spans. When I busted my Hot Tools flat iron in another country, I opted to buy this Conair flat iron which was around the same price as my old Hot Tools one. It has a good build, and it's easy to hold. However, the buttons on mine seem to be faulty, because sometimes it takes several tries to even turn it on. Once I've waited for the flat iron to heat up, it no longer allows me to change the temperature. It might just be mine, but the buttons have been giving me a really hard time.
Meagan B.
I asked for this for Christmas last year and it was the best present I got! I absolutely love the beauty of the rainbow plates and the quality of the product itself is very good! I was definitely impressed! I would recommend this to anyone!
Sarah R.
Loveland, OH
Nothing has been better at taming my frizziness than this. This leaves me hair slick and shinny and looking luscious all day long. I can even curl my hair with this tool! Would definitely buy again. Also considering buying one for a friend's birthday
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this better than chi?