BY CONAIR

"Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron - Only at ULTA! Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron by Conair gives you 89% straighter results for less frizz. The titanium plates offer superior heat conductivity penetrating hair from within for fast, silky straight results. Key Features: 1 3/4"" Rainbow titanium plates 455 Degree ceramic heat True ceramic heater 15 Second heat-up time 30 temperature dial heat settings Auto off Limited 5 year manufacturer's Warranty - Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron" see more...

Kali K.
York, SC
This hair straightener is amazing. Not only does it look good it works great too. I am one to straighten my hair all the time and it wouldn't look nearly as good as it does with this product. However this product is a little pricey because of the looks but it is totally worth the purchase.
Alexandria L.
Binghamton, NY
I. Love. This. Straightener. It makes my hair so smooth. There’s no pulling when straightening either. I know some straighteners that I have used in the past used to catch on my baby hairs by my hairline and rip them out.. and just ouch! I would definitely recommend this hair straightener!
McKenzie M.
Fresno
it does a pretty good job at straightening hair . i dont think it does more or less damage to your hair than any other straightener though . the best part about this product is definitely the way it looks . the colorful iron part is really fun and makes me want to use it more .
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
I love my infinity pro. Great size for my small hands. I have coarse, dry hair and this is easy to use. With a heat tamer this straightener makes my hair feel so silky smooth. I'd keep buying it.
Suzanne H.
I don't think the rainbow actually does anything, but it makes the straightener really pretty. I already have straight hair, but I use my straightener to get kinks out of my hair on humid days. I only use a straightener once in a while.
Stephanie C.
Stamford, CT
I love this straightener! It is so adorable in appearance and works. To be fair my hair is not difficult to straighten, it's rather thin and naturally wavy. I don't feel like I'm destroying my hair when using it.
Jessica M.
Portsmouth, VA
I just bought this flat iron a couple months ago I love it.I just recently went natural and I have thick hair and it straightens my hair until it nice and sleek and flows .I bought it from Ulta for about $45
Monique L.
Cary, NC
I fell in love with this iron the first moment I used it. I definitely like that it's affordable and does the job in half the time. I also love the way it looks and feels, very pleased with my investment.
Alejandra D.
I love, do not mistreat the hair and respect the price seems intermediate, however it is good quality, I remember remember that every time you go to use some hot herbs, put heat protector on your hair, xx
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Ninguno como este, es de los que yo sinceramente recomiendo a mis amistades y familia, lo utilizo siempre aunque ya se me ha quebrado esper poder comprar uno pronto, pero esto deja mi cabello hermoso, llena mis necesidades completas love it ever.
corrie r.
Fairfield , OH
Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron Does this pull your hair? I have seen a lot of amazon reviews saying it pulls chunks of hair.
Victoria F.
Is this better than chi?