BY CONAIR

"Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron - Only at ULTA! Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron by Conair gives you 89% straighter results for less frizz. The titanium plates offer superior heat conductivity penetrating hair from within for fast, silky straight results. Key Features: 1 3/4"" Rainbow titanium plates 455 Degree ceramic heat True ceramic heater 15 Second heat-up time 30 temperature dial heat settings Auto off Limited 5 year manufacturer's Warranty - Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron" see more...

Buy on ULTA
Valerie E.
I absolutely love to use Conair products for my hair. As a recent birthday gift, my sister bought me the Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron. When I first recieved it, I was first in love with the rainbow colors on the flat iron part of it. I likd to use it to straighten my hair or if I need to extra straighten my sometimes wavy bangs. I highly recommend this product to both family and friends.
Karen O.
Richmond , TX
This is such a great product it heats up so much that I have to bring the temperature down because my hair does not need all the extra heat, the reason why I gave it a 4 is because when I straighten my hair with this flat iron my hair gets tangled very easily which doesn't happen with my other expensive iron but this one is a good alternative!
Floriscel G.
Yakima, WA
So I just bought this straightner after my 10 yr old one finally died, and honestly i was scared to get a new one cuz i didn't think I would find another. Honestly i don't regret it, its soooo good it heats up so fast and you don't even need it at the highest setting. I have long thin hair thats wavy just so you know.
Joanna V.
I love this iron, i got the thin one. I should size up since i have a lot of hair. It works awesome straightens hair fairly quick. Has different heat levels too! I just hate that while i grab it and work with my hair i end up pressing the buttons and turning it off or changing the heat setting.
Kaleigh K.
Lansing, MI
Absolutely the best flat iron i've ever used! I got it at Ulta and the price was great for how well this works on my hair. It heats up quickly and is easy to hold. One pass and my hair is pin straight and will stay that way until I wash my hair next. I would recommend this flat iron to everyone.
Kristen M.
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron more...
This is a great products for girls with long hair who needs a great flat iron that doesn’t break your hair! I love this one and it is so easy to transport! Totally worth the money and lasts a long time and is great quality. definitely a good value for everyone on a budget who wants great hair every day!
Kali K.
York, SC
This hair straightener is amazing. Not only does it look good it works great too. I am one to straighten my hair all the time and it wouldn't look nearly as good as it does with this product. However this product is a little pricey because of the looks but it is totally worth the purchase.
McKenzie M.
Fresno
it does a pretty good job at straightening hair . i dont think it does more or less damage to your hair than any other straightener though . the best part about this product is definitely the way it looks . the colorful iron part is really fun and makes me want to use it more .
Alexandria L.
Binghamton, NY
I. Love. This. Straightener. It makes my hair so smooth. There’s no pulling when straightening either. I know some straighteners that I have used in the past used to catch on my baby hairs by my hairline and rip them out.. and just ouch! I would definitely recommend this hair straightener!
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
I love my infinity pro. Great size for my small hands. I have coarse, dry hair and this is easy to use. With a heat tamer this straightener makes my hair feel so silky smooth. I'd keep buying it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this better than chi?