BY CONAIR

"Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron - Only at ULTA! Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron by Conair gives you 89% straighter results for less frizz. The titanium plates offer superior heat conductivity penetrating hair from within for fast, silky straight results. Key Features: 1 3/4"" Rainbow titanium plates 455 Degree ceramic heat True ceramic heater 15 Second heat-up time 30 temperature dial heat settings Auto off Limited 5 year manufacturer's Warranty - Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron" see more...

Buy on ULTA
Meredith M.
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron more...
I bought this flat iron at Ulta after my Chi died because it was an affordable price & had good reviews. I absolutely love it! It is even better than my expensive Chi. The plates glide smoothly on my thick, frizzy hair, leaving it silky and straight. The rainbow titanium plates are so pretty and fun as well. Would recommend for anyone looking for an affordable but good quality flat iron!!
Aliya R.
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron more...
I love this flat iron! It’s absolutely gorgeous and works well. I’ve just recently purchased this, and use it almost daily. I love that it’s ionic, and makes the hair appear shiny but not greasy. It’s great for curling the hair as well! The only downside is that it the heat settings go up by 10 and not 5, but that’s minor. It’s affordable and worth the money!
Emily G.
Mobile
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron more...
This is one of the best straighteners I’ve ever used! I of course love the rainbow color on the plates, but it also leaves my hair silky smooth and looking healthy all day. I would recommend to others and would buy it again.
Cassidy M.
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron, Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron more...
I used the crap outta this straightener until it broke from me using it so much. The colors are so cute and all my friends always wanted to use it -great price as well. I really enjoyed this and would rebuy!
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron more...
I have fairly naturally straight hair, and this makes it even straighter. It heats up quickly and stays hot. Even when straightening it makes my hair look strong and healthy. Would recommend
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
It hasn't done me wrong thus far. The plates are so smooth they just glide through my hair, the color is so lovely I don't mind leaving it out all the time, it's thin and small for easy storage as well as getting into my short hair. Would definitely recommend.
Caitlin S.
Fairborn, OH
Never would i pay over 100$ for a straightener that does exactly the same as all of them. Drug store straighteners are actually better than most high end because high ends tends to burn and damage your hair more because of how high the heat setting can go on and people tend to think, the higher the better which is damaging for your hair. I 10/10 recommend this straightener because it's very high quality for a fraction of the price
Valerie E.
I absolutely love to use Conair products for my hair. As a recent birthday gift, my sister bought me the Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron. When I first recieved it, I was first in love with the rainbow colors on the flat iron part of it. I likd to use it to straighten my hair or if I need to extra straighten my sometimes wavy bangs. I highly recommend this product to both family and friends.
Karen O.
Richmond , TX
This is such a great product it heats up so much that I have to bring the temperature down because my hair does not need all the extra heat, the reason why I gave it a 4 is because when I straighten my hair with this flat iron my hair gets tangled very easily which doesn't happen with my other expensive iron but this one is a good alternative!
Floriscel G.
Yakima, WA
So I just bought this straightner after my 10 yr old one finally died, and honestly i was scared to get a new one cuz i didn't think I would find another. Honestly i don't regret it, its soooo good it heats up so fast and you don't even need it at the highest setting. I have long thin hair thats wavy just so you know.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this better than chi?