Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron

"Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron - Only at ULTA! Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron by Conair gives you 89% straighter results for less frizz. The titanium plates offer superior heat conductivity penetrating hair from within for fast, silky straight results. Key Features: 1 3/4"" Rainbow titanium plates 455 Degree ceramic heat True ceramic heater 15 Second heat-up time 30 temperature dial heat settings Auto off Limited 5 year manufacturer's Warranty - Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron"

Does anyone else’s make a sound while it’s heating up ?
I Want to buy this for my hair and my daughters i have really curly hair my daughter has 2/3b hair really thick. I want to know if it works really well before i buy it. Before i had the herstyler pink one which worked really well but i want to try something different. What do you guys think?
Does this heat up quickly? Should i purchase this item? [product:remington-s5520-wide-digital-anti-static-ceramic-hair-straightener]
Start your review of Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron!
Regina C.
Lone Tree, CO
Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Regina C.
Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Regina C.
After 10 years of having the same CHI flat iron, and after it broke, I got this one because I didn’t want to spend $100 on the other one. It does straighten your hair but it pulls it so much. I like the temperature control feature, but after having it for over a year, I’ve been using the same temperature and now it’s not as hot as it used to get, and I have to go many times through my long hair to get it straight. Eventually I have straight hair but it doesn’t look shiny and super smooth like it used to the first times I used it (or every time i used the Chi). Can’t wait to replace it, but for 30 bucks, it saved me.
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this iron, it is the best I have ever had. But be careful with the temperature, it all depends on the hair type, I use it at 15 to avoid burning my hair.
Sharanda H.
I LOVE this straightner. It gets super hot, super fast. Do2esnt make your hair smell like it's burninf either
starla J.
Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by starla J.
Purchased at: ULTA
THE BEST flat iron hands down! Makes beautiful curls and beach waves and they last ALL DAY! I bought several $300+ flat irons prior to purchasing this one which was super affordable like less then $50 and I loved this one so much that I took all the expensive big brand names back
Tristan D.
London, KY
This is a great straightener. I have purchased many throughout the years. Great price. Easy to use and clean!!
kaylee J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have this straightener in the big and the small one. I love the big one for just straightening my hair because it does more hair at once. The small one i use curl my hair to get beach waves.
Kristen M.
This is a great products for girls with long hair who needs a great flat iron that doesn’t break your hair! I love this one and it is so easy to transport! Totally worth the money and lasts a long time and is great quality. definitely a good value for everyone on a budget who wants great hair every day!
Saige E.
Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Saige E.
Have had this flat iron for 2 year, I swear by it. Heats up super fast, and stays hot. The rainbow effect is super cool, and sold me right away! It runs through hair smoothly. Get this iron!
Meraya L.
Bakersfield, CA
This straightener is so cool looking. I love the digital temp. It turns off after a certain time limit which is safe for when i forget to turn it off. This straightens my hair quick. I would like to try a different type of conair straightener. The brand is affordable and great!
Patricia D.
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
THE BEST! I upgraded my flat iron after getting a keratin treatment and I can guarantee this straightener is so good. It heats up very fast, you can pick the temperature (up to 400F) and it has a lock for when you’re done with it so it doesn’t stay open. I think for the price it leaves a very professional straight hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yeny C.
Hialeah
corrie R.
Cincinnati, OH
il y a 3 ans
Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron Does this pull your hair? I have seen a lot of amazon reviews saying it pulls chunks of hair.
Lacie M. il y a 3 ans
No it’s never once pulled my hair! I love it, it’s probably one of the first hair straighteners I’ve owned that’s straightened my hair perfectly