Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Curling Wand - 1Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Curling Wand - 1Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Curling Wand - 1
Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Curling Wand - 1

Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Curling Wand - 1"

BY CONAIR

The 1” Infiniti Pro by Conair Rainbow Titanium curling wand has an extra long barrel for enhanced styling control and a unique handle for styling comfort. The barrel is rainbow titanium coated for less damage , reduced frizz and added shine. With 25 variable heat settings and 400F high heat you get 24-hour curl control for silk, smooth waves, even in humidity. It has an auto off function for extra safety.

Features: High Heat, Corded, Multiple Heat Settings, Automatic Shut-Off, Cool Tip

Number of Heat Settings: 25

Beauty Purpose: Curling

Material: Titanium

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Curling Wand - 1
Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Curling Wand - 1"
Henessys G.
Purchased at: Target
I love love love this curling wand. I brought it after reading so many good reviews. I love how it has the rainbow effect. But seriously this curling wand leaves my curls for more than 2 days !!! They last a long time. You can also control the heat of the wand. I would definitely recommend it to everyone !!!!
Courtney G.
My hair is finally long enough to use tools like this now! So I was ecstatic when I got my curling wand! So easy to use, and I love that you can adjust the temperature! That’s one of my main reasons I never bought a curling wand before. This wand gave my hair some beautiful waves. Excuse the Halloween/ alien makeup in the photo but it’s the only photo I had with my wavy hair! And this was at the end of the day too!
Anita C.
Youngstown, OH
I had been looking for a non tapered curling wand and I am so happy with this one! I have long hair and it left me with the loose curls i had been looking for!

I received this product complimentary for testing purpose.
Lisa K.
West Palm Bch, FL
I’m so happy I received this product!! It worked amazingly with my hair! It tamed my frizz, no burnt hair & it left it super shiny! Completely obsessed & my favorite curling wand!!! Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Curling Wand - 1"
Amani W.
Macon, GA
As far as curling wands go this one is pretty good. It’s super fast and cuts curling iron time in half. Good for quick waves. I use this wand all the time. I would recommend, definitely. The price isn’t bad either.
Jessica R.
La Crosse, WI
I have a couple different curling wands in different sizes and use them all sporadically. I was excited to try this one out because my hair always seems to get a little frizzy when I curl it and this one didn’t do that to my hair! First of all the barrel itself is beautiful and secondly it was the perfect size for me to get those beach waves! I definitely recommend this curling wand. The multiple settings was super nice to have as it makes it super customizeable for all hair types. It’s my new favorite curling wand.
Avory P.
Bloomsburg, PA
I liked the color of the wand but for me, even on the highest setting the heat was not enough. i have a hard time getting curls in my hair so I found myself having to hold the hair on the wand for longer than other wands. On a positive this is only 30 dollars so it is super affordable and did leave nice shiny curls in my hair! It just took a little longer than normal
Michaela T.
Lucedale , MS
I absolutely love this curling wand! The curls come out perfect and the coating helps protect your hair! I’ve used this product a dozen times since I received it and I’m more please each time. The finger guard that comes with it is a wonderful addition. Would definitely recommend to others!
Emily S.
I’m so happy I received this product! It has done awesome with my hair, even though it’s really hard to curl! I was very satisfied with the quality of curls and ease of use. I don’t curl my hair everyday, but when I do I use this want now. I would definitely recommend purchasing!
Samantha T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have used this curling iron for about a month straight. The first few weeks I used it, I’m not going to lie in that I wasn’t a fan. I didn’t like how my hair wouldn’t immmediately fall after curling; it would kind of stick to the barrel. With that being said, I grew to get used to it and really liked the barrel size and the type of curls that it gave me. My hair actually did feel less damaged and even my hair dresser mentioned that it was looking healthy. With any type of added heat I alsways use a heat protectant, but the titanium seemed to have some sort of positive benefit on my hair in comparison to other heat tools.
Desiree A.
Woonsocket, RI
Does this hold curls well on thick hair? My hair is bleached as well.
Nikki W.
Union, IA
Any tips or tricks on how to not burn your fingers while using a curling wand?