Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersConair
Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer Green Salon Styling Tool 1875 Watt 270R

Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer Green Salon Styling Tool 1875 Watt 270R

1875 watts with a powerful AC motor On/Off switch slides with ease True cold shot button locks hair in place 2 heat/speed settings Ionic technology promotes health looking shiny hair while fighting frizz Includes travel tote Removable filter Model...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer Green Salon Styling Tool 1875 Watt 270R!
Tierra R.
Baton Rouge, La
I have one mines is black. I got it from the dollar store it cost about 15 dollars but it works very well and I love it. It makes my hair super soft and super straight I'm in love with it and I very seldom use a straightener. I use this all the time when I wash my hair and it blow dries my hair really well.
jessa J.
I couldnt find mine i guess its old but these things last! Ive had mine since 2015 and its great still i love it so much
donna C.
Union, SC
Works great and lasts a long time. Puts out the right amount of heat to make hair smoother and shiny. My hair is long and it takes a good dyer to get the job done. I think this is a great product.
Jenna R.
Lowell, MI
I have had this blow dryer for several years now and it still works great! I lost the nozzle that comes with it, but I wish I still had it because it gave mea sleeker finish. I bought it when my more expensive dryer died and it did not disappoint!
Alexis S.
Cheney, WA
love it! good amount of heat without getting too frizzy and the cord is protected aftwr you are done using it, no tangles or weird kinks. definitely feels like a higher end product
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
It's always been hard to find the right kind of hair dryer for my specific hair type, which is thick, wavy, and now corse so drying was never easy until I found this dryer. All the settings make drying time easier on me. It is also light so my arms don't feel worn out after each use.
Briana M.
I have this hair dryer on ombré pink/purple. It came with the thin clip and argan oil. I really like this hair dryer, as it does not make your hair flat nor does it make it frizzy! I would recommend this hair dryer but don't get the one that comes with argan oil- instead get the one the includes two types of dryer clips.. you can buy a small bottle of argan oil from Walmart for less than $1.50.
Marla A.
Wise , VA
great blow dryer, does the job it is supposed to do but theres nothing that makes it super special, its a decent price but nothing spectacular about it
Lynn K.
This is a great hairdryer. It dries my hair pretty fast with minimal to no tangles. I use it most mornings. I have fine hair with a hint of curl to it and rarely have problems with frizz from drying it (that's more of a humidity outside issue).
Elena L.
CORNELIUS, NC
I have this hair dryer in blue. It has decent power and it lasted me a long time... but then it started sparking, which freaked me out. I ended up getting a new hair dryer after that. It does have 2 heat settings and an additional "cool" button, which is decent enough, I suppose.

Looking for your answer?