Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron

BY CONAIR

Infiniti prob by conair's mini flat iron has tourmaline ceramic technology to make your hair look and feel shiny and smooth. this mini flat iron has dual voltage so it is great for travel and includes a protective heat-resistant pouch so you can safely store it immediately after use. see more...

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron
Buy on Amazon
Clara B.
This product is an essential for me. My hair is very voluminous and when I blow dry it, it puffs outs, so this is the hair straightener I use almost daily.
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
I purchased this Mini for my vacation, and it worked great. its cute, small and leaves my hair looking good. I also use it to curl my hair and the price is great.
Lacey R.
I love my hair straightener. I like that I can pick the temperature. It was also super affordable!
Paola V.
Loves this one! I love how hot it gets! I have thick hair and this worked great on my hair. Didn't fry it or look over straitened! This is a great straightener for those who are just starting out! This was one of the first hair straighteners I ever used. I have wavy hair and it always worked well for my hair type! I would recommend it to all beginners!
Olivia L.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Anabel M.
I had Conair flat iron for years!!!! Conair products are long lasting, high quality and affordable price.
Alexandra B.
I have this many years ago and I don't have time any complain about this iron is amazing and really nice with my hair, and the price is good and the quality is amazing, I use this product every day
Andayza S.
Every girl should have one of these handy. You never know when you're hair is just gonna go crazy. I bought this one at Sallys for a reasonable price and Im happy with it, My hair is naturally oily and gets frizzy so this flat iron works miracles. i wouldn't recommend using it everyday though because it's really hot and it damages your hair.
Tanya J.
Williamsport, PA
I love this straightener. Great value compared to other brands and it works amazingly. Great heat and super quick warm up time. Definitely recommend!
Kasey K.
Millville, PA
I got this as a gift but I really like how well it works.  I have had many Conair products thru my life and they always leave me happy.  I use this iron a few times maybe in a month but only when I am feeling like spunking up.  I like it very much as is.  It gets the job down with what I feel isn't much in the way of damage and it stays.