Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron

BY CONAIR

Infiniti prob by conair's mini flat iron has tourmaline ceramic technology to make your hair look and feel shiny and smooth. this mini flat iron has dual voltage so it is great for travel and includes a protective heat-resistant pouch so you can safely store it immediately after use. see more...

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4
Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron
Buy on Amazon
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
For the price of it ranging around $18-$30 dollars I think this does a decent job. I had this for about two years before it broke on me and I like the way it straighten my hair at ease but it wasn't the best "flat iron curler" out there. Everytime I tried my hair was get caught in little openings and I end up just pulling out strands of my hair, and the curls don't look good at all, it just looks really messy. Now saying that, I have rather natural straight hair and mostly use this to just straighten out stray pieces or voluminize the root, my mom who has slightly more wavy hair found it more troublesome to get her hair straighten. She would usually have to go through the same part about a few times before it fully straightens to her liking.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Paola V.
Paola V.
Loves this one! I love how hot it gets! I have thick hair and this worked great on my hair. Didn't fry it or look over straitened! This is a great straightener for those who are just starting out! This was one of the first hair straighteners I ever used. I have wavy hair and it always worked well for my hair type! I would recommend it to all beginners!
Anabel M.
Anabel M.
I had Conair flat iron for years!!!! Conair products are long lasting, high quality and affordable price.
Chelsea-Anne W.
Chelsea-Anne W.
This straightener works great on my naturally curly hair, however it does have to be on a very high heat in order to tackle my mane.