Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron

BY CONAIR

Infiniti prob by conair's mini flat iron has tourmaline ceramic technology to make your hair look and feel shiny and smooth. this mini flat iron has dual voltage so it is great for travel and includes a protective heat-resistant pouch so you can safely store it immediately after use. see more...

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4
Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron
Buy on Amazon
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
I really didn't like this for my hair. It made it frizz and just damaged my hair. Maybe it wasn't the one for me.
Jenn Y.
Dover, DE
This little guy is perfect for quick mornings. It heats up quickly & it tackles frizz amazingly. I love it
Anabel M.
I had Conair flat iron for years!!!! Conair products are long lasting, high quality and affordable price.
Estrella B.
Ok for a first iron but it didn't last long. It lasted a year or two. But at its prime it did great.
Lacey R.
I love my hair straightener. I like that I can pick the temperature. It was also super affordable!
Chelsea-Anne W.
This straightener works great on my naturally curly hair, however it does have to be on a very high heat in order to tackle my mane.