Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron

BY CONAIR

Infiniti prob by conair's mini flat iron has tourmaline ceramic technology to make your hair look and feel shiny and smooth. this mini flat iron has dual voltage so it is great for travel and includes a protective heat-resistant pouch so you can safely store it immediately after use. see more...

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4
Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron
Buy on Amazon
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
I have had mine for atleast 5 years now! Still does the job great on my hair. I know the end is coming and I will soon have to purchase a new styling tool.
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
This straightener heats up extremely quick and I can straighten my hair so quickly with it. It's such an affordable price for such an amazing straightener!
magaly g.
This is a nice sturdy, inexpensive, and easy to use hair straightener. I found it at my local drugstore for a good price. It does the job at a low cost.
Tanya J.
Williamsport, PA
I love this straightener. Great value compared to other brands and it works amazingly. Great heat and super quick warm up time. Definitely recommend!
Olivia L.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Loves this one! I love how hot it gets! I have thick hair and this worked great on my hair. Didn't fry it or look over straitened!
Gaby n.
Really lo ethnic straightener its a really amazing straighter it helps alot with my hair and it doesn't damaged it at all
Shantel M.
Massillon, OH
Nice to use very comvient for on the go it is a lot smaller than my other one so I can fit it in my purse no worries
Rhiannon I.
For a mini iron, this one gets the job done! It doesnt pull your hair(like some of my experiences) its convienent!
Hailey M.
Metairie, LA
Decent. Shouldn't recommend honestly. Keeps hair frizzy. Has to be used multiple times to achieve a straight look .
cassie S.
I love this hair straightener for on the go. Its small enough for touch ups and fixing stray hairs in a fast way.