Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron

BY CONAIR

Infiniti prob by conair's mini flat iron has tourmaline ceramic technology to make your hair look and feel shiny and smooth. this mini flat iron has dual voltage so it is great for travel and includes a protective heat-resistant pouch so you can safely store it immediately after use. see more...

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4
Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron
Buy on Amazon
Gaby n.
Gaby n.
Really lo ethnic straightener its a really amazing straighter it helps alot with my hair and it doesn't damaged it at all
Estrella B.
Estrella B.
Ok for a first iron but it didn't last long. It lasted a year or two. But at its prime it did great.
Rhiannon I.
Rhiannon I.
For a mini iron, this one gets the job done! It doesnt pull your hair(like some of my experiences) its convienent!
cassie S.
cassie S.
I love this hair straightener for on the go. Its small enough for touch ups and fixing stray hairs in a fast way.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
I really didn't like this for my hair. It made it frizz and just damaged my hair. Maybe it wasn't the one for me.
Shantel M.
Shantel M.
massillon ohio
Nice to use very comvient for on the go it is a lot smaller than my other one so I can fit it in my purse no worries
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Dover, DE
This little guy is perfect for quick mornings. It heats up quickly & it tackles frizz amazingly. I love it
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Not a big fan of the mini for my long. Takes me twice as lon to do my hair with this size. Although it's convenient for its miniature size for all your travel needs.
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
I love my hair straightener. I like that I can pick the temperature. It was also super affordable!
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
I purchased this Mini for my vacation, and it worked great. its cute, small and leaves my hair looking good. I also use it to curl my hair and the price is great.