Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron

BY CONAIR

Infiniti prob by conair's mini flat iron has tourmaline ceramic technology to make your hair look and feel shiny and smooth. this mini flat iron has dual voltage so it is great for travel and includes a protective heat-resistant pouch so you can safely store it immediately after use. see more...

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4
Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron
Buy on Amazon
Tanya J.
Williamsport, PA
I love this straightener. Great value compared to other brands and it works amazingly. Great heat and super quick warm up time. Definitely recommend!
Gaby n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really lo ethnic straightener its a really amazing straighter it helps alot with my hair and it doesn't damaged it at all
Shantel M.
Massillon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice to use very comvient for on the go it is a lot smaller than my other one so I can fit it in my purse no worries
Hailey M.
Metairie, LA
Decent. Shouldn't recommend honestly. Keeps hair frizzy. Has to be used multiple times to achieve a straight look .
Rhiannon I.
For a mini iron, this one gets the job done! It doesnt pull your hair(like some of my experiences) its convienent!
cassie S.
I love this hair straightener for on the go. Its small enough for touch ups and fixing stray hairs in a fast way.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really didn't like this for my hair. It made it frizz and just damaged my hair. Maybe it wasn't the one for me.
Jenn Y.
Dover, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little guy is perfect for quick mornings. It heats up quickly & it tackles frizz amazingly. I love it
Estrella B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok for a first iron but it didn't last long. It lasted a year or two. But at its prime it did great.
Lacey R.
I love my hair straightener. I like that I can pick the temperature. It was also super affordable!