Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron

BY CONAIR

Infiniti prob by conair's mini flat iron has tourmaline ceramic technology to make your hair look and feel shiny and smooth. this mini flat iron has dual voltage so it is great for travel and includes a protective heat-resistant pouch so you can safely store it immediately after use. see more...

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4
Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron
Buy on Amazon
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
I dont straighten my hair anymore due to the damage it causes, but this is the one I have. I really like it, it works well and gets the job done. Doesn't rip your hair out. And it was a pretty good price!
Allie S.
I have this iron... overall it does the job. And for the price, you cannot beat it. My only complaint would be that it really has no intention to protect your hair and it fries it... DEFINITELY use a heat resistant hair treatment before using.
Andayza S.
Every girl should have one of these handy. You never know when you're hair is just gonna go crazy. I bought this one at Sallys for a reasonable price and Im happy with it, My hair is naturally oily and gets frizzy so this flat iron works miracles. i wouldn't recommend using it everyday though because it's really hot and it damages your hair.
Luz Paola M.
Me gusta porque calienta el de manera prolija, me gusta que no daña el cabello y lo hace mas brillante, esta especialmente me encanta para los cabellos mas pequeños y veranos a partes sensibles, es muy fácil de usar.
Alexandra B.
I have this many years ago and I don't have time any complain about this iron is amazing and really nice with my hair, and the price is good and the quality is amazing, I use this product every day
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
Not a big fan of the mini for my long. Takes me twice as lon to do my hair with this size. Although it's convenient for its miniature size for all your travel needs.
Candice F.
Nicholasville, KY
I've had this straightener for forever. And I still love it. And use it over my chi. Which surprises alot of people. My mom even loved mine so much after she used mine. That she went and bought her one. And she uses hers over her chi!!!
Paola V.
Loves this one! I love how hot it gets! I have thick hair and this worked great on my hair. Didn't fry it or look over straitened! This is a great straightener for those who are just starting out! This was one of the first hair straighteners I ever used. I have wavy hair and it always worked well for my hair type! I would recommend it to all beginners!
Clara B.
This product is an essential for me. My hair is very voluminous and when I blow dry it, it puffs outs, so this is the hair straightener I use almost daily.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
I have had mine for atleast 5 years now! Still does the job great on my hair. I know the end is coming and I will soon have to purchase a new styling tool.