Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron

BY CONAIR

Infiniti prob by conair's mini flat iron has tourmaline ceramic technology to make your hair look and feel shiny and smooth. this mini flat iron has dual voltage so it is great for travel and includes a protective heat-resistant pouch so you can safely store it immediately after use. see more...

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4
Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron
Buy on Amazon
Alexandra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this many years ago and I don't have time any complain about this iron is amazing and really nice with my hair, and the price is good and the quality is amazing, I use this product every day
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
This is going to sound crazy, but I use this to curl my hair. It is quick, easy, and leaves a lasting curl in my hair. Since it is a mini, it is also easier to maneuver, especially for waves.
kayla a.
Doesn't get super hot but for the price it's ok. It fits well into the back of the neck area and is good for little baby hairs around ur face but the heat needs to be better to really accomplish anything
Candice F.
Nicholasville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this straightener for forever. And I still love it. And use it over my chi. Which surprises alot of people. My mom even loved mine so much after she used mine. That she went and bought her one. And she uses hers over her chi!!!
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
I dont straighten my hair anymore due to the damage it causes, but this is the one I have. I really like it, it works well and gets the job done. Doesn't rip your hair out. And it was a pretty good price!
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
Not a big fan of the mini for my long. Takes me twice as lon to do my hair with this size. Although it's convenient for its miniature size for all your travel needs.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had mine for atleast 5 years now! Still does the job great on my hair. I know the end is coming and I will soon have to purchase a new styling tool.
Clara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is an essential for me. My hair is very voluminous and when I blow dry it, it puffs outs, so this is the hair straightener I use almost daily.
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener heats up extremely quick and I can straighten my hair so quickly with it. It's such an affordable price for such an amazing straightener!
magaly g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice sturdy, inexpensive, and easy to use hair straightener. I found it at my local drugstore for a good price. It does the job at a low cost.