Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron

BY CONAIR

Infiniti prob by conair's mini flat iron has tourmaline ceramic technology to make your hair look and feel shiny and smooth. this mini flat iron has dual voltage so it is great for travel and includes a protective heat-resistant pouch so you can safely store it immediately after use. see more...

Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4
Conair Infiniti Pro 3/4" Mini Flat Iron
Buy on Amazon
Kasey K.
Millville, PA
I got this as a gift but I really like how well it works.  I have had many Conair products thru my life and they always leave me happy.  I use this iron a few times maybe in a month but only when I am feeling like spunking up.  I like it very much as is.  It gets the job down with what I feel isn't much in the way of damage and it stays.
Milena M.
Triangle, VA
I have use this iron for almost 2 years, the only fall down is the cable it gets really hot while is connected to the electrical outlet, I think this needs room for improvement. Price wise is affordable, I think I will give them a second chance and buy a new one.
Vanessa Z.
I got thick hair. Regardless any straightener gets the job done including this one. Has already lasted me a year, and looks as strong as when I got it. I use it about every once a week as well. Overall, great product. I'm a fan of Conair as well!!!!
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This mini is great to take on the go for minor touch ups, but it lacks the heat strength of you have really thick hair type. It's good for those baby curls around your face that like to sorting out. it serves a purpose not my fave!
Sharifa L.
This is great for edges! I actually bought this a little while back an I like it a lot. It does the job for the hard to get to spits that your big flat iron just can't get to or can't get straightened down to the roots,
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
I purchased this Mini for my vacation, and it worked great. its cute, small and leaves my hair looking good. I also use it to curl my hair and the price is great.
Influenster M.
Although these seem like good tools at first. They don't last as well as a Remington. Sure this argon infused straightener claims to be great for your hair, until it pulls strands out. I don't recommend this product.
Alexandra B.
I have this many years ago and I don't have time any complain about this iron is amazing and really nice with my hair, and the price is good and the quality is amazing, I use this product every day
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
This is going to sound crazy, but I use this to curl my hair. It is quick, easy, and leaves a lasting curl in my hair. Since it is a mini, it is also easier to maneuver, especially for waves.
Kelly L.
For the price of it ranging around $18-$30 dollars I think this does a decent job. I had this for about two years before it broke on me and I like the way it straighten my hair at ease but it wasn't the best "flat iron curler" out there. Everytime I tried my hair was get caught in little openings and I end up just pulling out strands of my hair, and the curls don't look good at all, it just looks really messy. Now saying that, I have rather natural straight hair and mostly use this to just straighten out stray pieces or voluminize the root, my mom who has slightly more wavy hair found it more troublesome to get her hair straighten. She would usually have to go through the same part about a few times before it fully straightens to her liking.