Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersConair
Infiniti Pro 2-in-1 Styler Straightener and Curling Iron, Pink

Conair Infiniti Pro 2-in-1 Styler Straightener and Curling Iron, Pink

Buy Conair Infiniti Pro 2-in-1 Styler Straightener and Curling Iron, Pink at Walmart.com

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.00 x 5.00 x 13.50 Inches

1" extra-long titanium ceramic floating plates protect hair for less damage during styling; Plates reach 400F high heat and have 5 LED heat settings for every hair type; Outer barrel heats up to 265F for easy curls; Unique warp-resistant housing for perfect plate alignment; Advanced ceramic heater for instant heat-up and heat recovery; 6' long professional power swivel cord; Auto off; Cool tip; Ion generator conditions and smooths cuticle; Makes hair shinier and frizz free; 2-in-1 hair straightener with a 30-second heat time; Perfectly aligned plates to straighten hair, stainless steel barrel to style

Best straightener that's also easy to use as a curling iron something similar to this, Conair Infiniti Pro 2-in-1 Styler Straightener and Curling Iron, Pink ?
Start your review of Conair Infiniti Pro 2-in-1 Styler Straightener and Curling Iron, Pink!
Hanover, IN
Conair Infiniti Pro 2-in-1 Styler Straightener and Curling Iron, Pink uploaded by Kayla W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love my infinity pro. I've had it for 3 years now at least. I use it most days of the week. The only thing I don't like is that the temperatures rubbed off so I don't know what temp I'm using. If I straighten my hair I just use the first setting, which is an ion charged defrizz setting with low heat.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this recently & I was super excited to try it but unfortunately it’s straightens 10x better than it curls. It barely curls & they’re not even my favorite kind. I am going to return it soon.
Nashville, TN
I believe I have the version of this in black. I love this product as a straightener. It works well and has several settings as far as heat. I am not the biggest fan of this product as a curling iron. I feel like it doesn’t curl my hair very well.