suggested searches

50%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I bought this dryer out of a whim and because of the shiny purple and pink color combination! I have to say that I do not regret purchasing this product. There are three heat options and two speed settings. No matter what you choose, it does not frizz your hair like some other dryers, and less damage done to the hair. It is easy to use to style the hair and it has never dyed out from overheating.
I use this dryer every time I dry my hair. I bought this after my other one broke, just to hold me over. It was definitely a good purchase! I was amazed by how fast it dried my hair.. I have zero complaints! I definitely love it! I would recommend this over many others.
I bought this randomly because I needed a hair dryer. I didn't have much expectations because I'm not a fan of this brand. I was pretty surprised by how well this works. The only downfall is the sound it makes.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
It’s definitely time for a hairdryer upgrade! I’ve used Conair products before and have had a good experience with them. I just wonder if anybody has a particular model that they have had a good experience with? I have long, thick, straight hair and would like to use my new dryer for at home blowouts.
0 answers