Conair Infiniti Pro 1.75" Flat Iron

BY CONAIR

The Infiniti Pro by Conair flat iron has tourmaline ceramic plates to protect your hair against heat. The extra long and wide plates heat up in 15 seconds and smoothly glide across your hair to avoid breakage. Included is a bonus One 'N Only argan oil treatment to protect and nourish your hair. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Conair Infiniti Pro 1.75" Flat Iron
LeAnne H.
Norfolk, VA
I plan on gifting myself this product for the holidays as I have used mine for the past three years. It is the best flat iron at getting my naturally curly hair straight and silky. I have very thick hair and don’t like to put heat on my hair often but when I do this is the product I choose. I purchased mine at Target and found it to be reasonably priced. For anyone looking for a flat iron I highly recommend this product.
Amee R.
Salisbury, NC
I love this I I purchased mine from Walmart it was fairly cheap ,love the size and color the only problem I have found is I hit the button and it cuts off but I think it might just be me but it came with a holder so I don't have to lay it down on my vanity I would recommend this to everyone.
Genesis G.
I LOVE this straightener!! Unlike all the other drugstore straighteners, this one actually dose a fabulous job at making the hair perfectly straight and smooth, and keeps it that way! It heats up to 450 degrees, so It even works on my super thick puffy, curly hair! No other straightener from the drugstore does that for me!! I do recommend trying this straightener!!
Poison A.
Monticello, KY
I have had this flat iron for about 4 years now and i can honestly say that it has not failed me yet! This is probably the best flat iron i have ever owned. And when the one i have burns out, i will buy another one just like it! ❤❤❤❤ the heat settings go past 400 degrees and it is amazing for people with thick hair!
Charlin F.
I bought the Conair Infiniti flat iron a few years ago when it first came out. I kept hearing how wonderful it was, so I finally coughed up the money to buy my own. I took it back the next day. It felt like it got super hot, but the plates were almost too silky to stay on my hair. It condensed my hair, but didn't straighten it.
Cheyenne M.
Easley
I've had my flat iron for 2 years and it still works like its brand new. The straightener has 4 heat settings and it heats up in around 20 seconds. It's very affordable and it is a great value. I would definitely recommend it.
Olivia S.
Seattle , WA
I'm loving this product! I have a lot of hair, so I need a large hair straightener. It's ideal for me! I just think it could have a protector on the edges, because I burned my forehead a little bit.
Cam S.
Excellent straightener it's awesome love it exclamation use it every day I doubt it whether not it would be able to straighten my hair after purchase thought about returning it. But decided to give it a tryand it worked great. My daughters use it and love it as well! Great investment would recommend to anyone.
Perrie M.
Osborne park , Belfast
Love these straighteners work wonders on my really curly hair, glide down my hair so smoothly and leave hair really silky, fantastic straighteners, got mine in target when on holiday for a really good price
Jenimar R.
Since I started to straight my hair I passed through some different brands. But this one is definitely my favorite one. I love it! For start, it make my hair look shining after I finish. My hair doesn't look crispy neither with frizz. It make my hair look so pretty. My hair is treated, I color it and this one doesn't make it feel like a broom. And for finish, is so affordable. So, this flat iron is a must have!!