Conair Infiniti Pro 1.75Conair Infiniti Pro 1.75
Conair Infiniti Pro 1.75

Conair Infiniti Pro 1.75" Flat Iron

BY CONAIR

The infiniti pro by conair flat iron has tourmaline ceramic plates to protect your hair against heat. the extra long and wide plates heat up in 15 seconds and smoothly gluide across your hair to avoid breakage. included is abonus one 'n only argan oil treatment to protect and nourish your hair. see more...

Conair Infiniti Pro 1.75
Conair Infiniti Pro 1.75" Flat Iron
Nicole A.
Sylvania, OH
I should start off by saying I received this as a gift, so I didn't actually spend money on it. That being said, I would be extremely disappointed if I spent over $30 on this product. If you tend to straighten often, I do not recommend. I've had it for under a year & my hair smells like it's burning because the plates have worn out quickly. I have thick, wavy hair & this truly does get the job done, but it is NOT made to last. If you're looking for something cheap that you don't use very often that truly does a great job straightening, I highly recommend it. But from a healthy hair standpoint, it's not the best.
Naisa N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
love the heat setting range! my hair is very thick, kinky and curly but this keeps my hair silky like I had a fresh relaxer. I don't remember where I got it from, I think it was given to me but I'm totally satisfied with my results each time I've used it. I've had it for about three or four years and still works like brand new.
Melanie H.
I've had this straightener for at least 3 years and it still works beautifully. It has plenty of heat settings and warms up in less than 30 seconds. I have very fine hair that also gets frizzy, but running it through this device fixes that easily. My style lasts all day and I barely need hairspray. I absolutely love that this has an extra long cord. I highly recommend!
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
I have used this for literally like 3 years, the same flat iron my mom had used for who knows how long before, and it hasn't crapped out on me yet. I absolutely love it. My hair does it's own thing, curl wise, and this takes me from awkward loose curl/wave, to pressed, sleek and movement filled hair. Such a great buy. It goes up to 455 degrees and does not disappoint. I can get through my whole head, after diffusing with a comb attachment on my hairdryer, in about 15 minutes. One pass, maybe two on each section you straighten, and you're good to go.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I use this as a curler to add volume for my pixie cut. It does a great job of that. It heats up very quickly and gets hot enough, even on the lowest setting. My hair doesn't feel brittle at all after using it, it feels soft and smooth. I would recommend this straightener to anyone looking for one.
Sasha S.
My favorite. It replaced my old conair straightener. Leaves my hair smooth and soft feeling not brittle and fried. I always use the highest heat setting and have medium to somewhat thick hair. I love the finish the infinity pro gives me!
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
Conair infiniti Pro is worth buying. I purchased this Flat Iron about 2 years ago and still works.
Nothing has changed over the years.
I love how my Conair Infiniti flat iron leaves my hair feeling soft and silky l. I definitely recommend this Flat Iron!!
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
This is a great straightener for those who are just starting out! This was one of the first hair straighteners I ever used. I have wavy hair and it always worked well for my hair type! I would recommend it to all beginners!
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
This flat iron is so amazing, it gives me the most incredible look to my inverted bob. Another plus about this flat iron is that it's very durable andlong lasting, it'll be 13 yrs I've had it!!!­čśÇ
Gailyed M.
Doral, FL
Desde el primer momento que use esta plancha para el cabello me encantó, calienta bastante rápido, esto hace que el tiempo de planchado sea aun más corto. Trae un forro de plástico resistente para colocarla mientras no la estoy usando, el cual soporta el calor. Me encanta