Conair Impressions Vent Brush uploaded by Shatoya D.

BY CONAIR

• For blow-dry styling of all hair lengths
  • Vents allow airflow from dryer to reach hair for faster drying and styling
  • Use to add volume and lift to hairstyles
  • Ball-tipped bristles will not snag or pull hair

Buy on Amazon
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
This brush is sooo CUTE!! Perfect for a blowout, I’m so clumsy with round brushes. This goes smoothly through my thick natural curls without pulling or catching in my hair. Great brush!!
Kirstin C.
This brush will work decently but my hair tangles very easily and this brush doesn't work well with my hair. It really hurts to brush through my hair with this brush because the brush is so stiff. I have other brushes that I like more for my hair type.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
I'm in love with th conair impressions brushes they work amazingly well, helo detangle hair very well, I love how it's so gentle, and the combs are very long lasting they don't break easily, we have several brushes and love them all
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This brush was of poor quality to me. I have thick m, curly hair and the bristles were actually coming off in my hair. Was hoping to use this for hair straightening. Wouldn't buy this ever again. Waste of money.
Brooke V.
Montrose, CO
I love the Conair impressions! I have collected so many from so many different lines! I really like the wide tooth combs for when my hair is a bit too tangled for my brush. They are cute and so affordable that I'm not afraid to travel with them in case one gets lost its not a disaster.
Monica B.
I love the conair impressions line of brushes. i have fine hair and i find these brushes work the best with my hair. i can detangle it without worrying about breaking/damaging my hair as much as other brushes do. i love the prints they come out with for these too, they're really cute. these brushes hold up well.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Although this brush is very cute, it was painful to use! Very hard, and didn't help.my hair much! I normally like Conair brushes, but I had to give this away to.my little sister, who also didn't like it! I have fine hair, and she has thick!
Brittany S.
Chesnee, SC
Conair has the best hair brushes hands down. I'm 18, and have never had a brush of a different brand because I like Conair's so much. I have very thick, wavy hair that tends to get very straw like after a shower. I've borrowed brushes of other brands from friends, and they couldn't get through my tough hair. Not to mention how friggin adorable these brushes are. I even have a travel sized one that I carry around with me at all times.
Amanda S.
Bellows Falls, VT
Absolutely love this hairbrush. I love the design and I have always been a fan of Conair. I have really thick hair and usually destroy hairbrushes in a really short time but their product always seem to out do all others.
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I absolutely love this brush it works great I used it in the shower when I come out my hair is my hair so silky smooth amazing I love Conair I have so many other products definitely great price and worth it