BY CONAIR

Conair® Impressions® Detangle & Style. see more...

• I have very long wavy/curly hair. Will this brush work wi...1 Answers
Kayla A.
Alcoa
This brush does work well on my thick SUPER long hair. However, I guess I had too high of expectations because I still struggle getting my ridiculous amount of hair detangled. It does work better than most brushes I have tried, however, I still wish it could perform slightly better.
Amanda C.
I got this brush and it got stuck in my hair so badly. I purchased it at ulta and it was moderately priced. Less than $15.00. Barely. I have long and fine hair, but I have a lot of it. This for sure didn't want to go through my hair and when I finally got it to come through, it would hang on a tangle and rip the bristle part out. So frustrating. The bristles need to be molded into the plastic handle part!
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
I have tried the actual brand 'Wet Brush' and this one. This one is better by far. It takes me 2 seconds to brush my hair when wet. I currently am without it because I left it at a friend's house and I'm lost without it. No brush will ever compare to this one. If you want a pain free brushing experience, go get yourself one of these!!
Ellie T.
Monterey, CA
I really enjoy this colorful brush. It manages my thick hair with ease, and anyone with thick hair knows how much of a blessing that can be.
renee t.
I love this brush it works great on my long hair it is the only kind of brush that I can use . it gets the tangles out with easy
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
This brush it great' I use it daily I love that it's big enough to when I'm blow drying I don't burn my hands
Nicole S.
Upton, MA
I have very long wavy/curly hair. Will this brush work with my hair type? How well does it work for you?