BY CONAIR

The lighted makeup mirror with 3 panels from the conair illumina collection lets you view your face from all angles to prevent unwanted makeup streaks. It has 4 light options for day, evening, office and home view settings. The electric makeup mirror provides glare-free and shadow-free reflection. It offers a magnification rate of 5x/1x to get customized view. This adjustable makeup mirrors sides can be easily folded for storage or travel. see more...

Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this mirror for Christmas last year after saying I needed a mirror with a light, and I’m so thankful I got it! My favorite setting it the office setting, it works the best for me when I put on my makeup. I like that there are multiple mirrors, including one that’s magnified. The only thing I would like to be different is how straight up it sits. It’s a little too slanted for me sometimes and I just wish I could straighten it just a little bit more. Other than that, I love this mirror! It’s great for dark, rainy days or nighttime when I can’t see as well.
Stephanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was a product I didn't even know I needed until I received it. I have been complaining for so long about how my makeup looks different in different settings and my husband bought this for me for Christmas. I was thrilled - it has four different settings and four mirrors. Its probably not the most aesthetic mirror when not in use, but I think it's a great value for what it is. If you are looking for a lighted mirror, I think this is a good option.
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, Az
I got this as a gift and was so happy to have it. I do however wish there was a brighter lighting option, but im overall satisfied with this mirror. It has a magnified mirror which is great for getting up close and personal! I love it
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE
Got this at target the other day. Had to return it because it had a broken mirror but after trying it I wasn't as impressed as I thought It would be. I do like the settings but it didn't have the lighting that I needed to put on my makeup. I prefer the LED lights since they are brighter!
Emily S.
I bought this mirror so I could sit at my dresser and do my makeup. I personally think it looks a little outdated, but it's still a good mirror with multiple good light settings. It rests at an angle that is kind of awkward, even on the highest notch, it still isn't straight enough. Do I like it? Yes. Would I buy it again if I went back in time? Probably not.
Shari A.
Roosevelt, UT
I LOVE THIS MIRROR. I BOUGHT THIS MIRROR BECAUSE I DO MY MAKE UP AT MY DESK IN THE CORNER OF MY BEDROOM AND THE LIGHTING THERE WAS BAD. IT WAS HARD TO GET MY MAKE-UP ON EVENLY, BUT WITH THIS MIRROR I HAVE NO PROBLEMS. IT HAS MULTIPLE LIGHT SETTINGS SO YOU CAN SET IT WHERE YOU NEED IT. YOU CAN ALSO TILT THE MIRROR FORWARD OR BACK. THE CENTER MIRROR ALSO HAS A MAGNIFY MIRROR ON THE BACK THAT YOU CAN TWIST TO THE FRONT.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love that this mirror has 4 different light settings and side mirrors. The one down fall is that even on the highest angle setting, it's still a little awkward to use sitting at my desk. One more notch up would be great.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
I recently bought this so I could have a better lighted makeup routine. I love that the magnification is totally optional, and that there are different light settings
skylar m.
Acton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
ive had this mirror as my makeup mirror for years now, my mom got me it for xmas one year and it has been the best make up mirror i have ever used, the lights really help you see what your doing and has different settings for different amounts of light you need, its an awesome make up mirror
Brittany S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom got me this a few years ago as a Christmas gift. I can say this is one of the best / most clever gifts I've ever received. This vanity plugs into an outlet and lights up with 4 mirrors to use when doing makeup. The main mirror has a magnifying side on the back which is helpful when working on specific parts of the face that require full view and concentration; such as brows. The best part is that mirror has different light settings which you may adjust to your own preference. Perfect if you do not have the best lighting or will be traveling . Very easy to close and pack up with you for on the go use! Give this a go and you will be astonished by the positive impact it will have on your daily beauty routine! :)