BY CONAIR #84 in Makeup Tools

Illumina triple panel mirror with 4 light settings that is suitable for any decor. 1X and 5X magnification. Professional, Glare-free, shadow-free illumination. see more...

Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely obsessed with this lit up mirror! It has different light settings, 3 mirrors and stands on it own. I was tired of the constant struggle of doing my makeup in a small round mirror, where the batteries died way too fast (it wasn't a plug in) so I opted to buy this one, and I have no regrets. I can get my whole face in the one mirror, and get better view in the others. It's perfect for your vanity.
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this so that I can easily apply my makeup and pluck my hairs. It's alright. It gets really hot if you have it on for a while and the lighting is not as great as you would want it to be. I do love the 3 panel mirror and the flipping middle mirror feature though
Raquel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first "vanity".lol It's good for the price but there are some down sides. It needs a good amount of room, it gets hot pretty quickly and the lighting is ok. It gets the job done but I wouldn't buy it again. It's good for starters but that's really it.
Samantha M.
Seffner, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lights are way too dark to accurately apply makeup. I was hoping it would get brighter with each setting but I only ended up even more dissapointed.
Jen T.
Westbrook, ME
This mirror ROCKS!!! I don't always enjoy my face so personally but when your in the mood for lots of work this is a must!! Lol
Tina P.
I don't know how I managed to live without this mirror. The lighting and all around angle truly helps you get the perfect look.
Madalyn h.
Canton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product ! Perfect for getting ready and makeup application ! Lights could be brighter .
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hubby got me this mirror for Christmas last year. I use this everyday to apply my makeup . I'm so happy for the bright light and magnifying side for when I tweeze my eyebrows and close ups of my eyes,
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a cool mirror! It's unique and different because it has three mirrors which is great to see different angles of your face.
Pamela P.
Leominster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really cool mirror, the lights are bright enough to help you do your makeup and the sides mirrors are perfect to look at every detait on your face. I love it
Brittani P.
How long does the light last I just bought a similar model but different brand and the light dead like a month later?? Also how far,do the side ajust??