BY CONAIR #76 in Makeup Tools

Illumina triple panel mirror with 4 light settings that is suitable for any decor. 1X and 5X magnification. Professional, Glare-free, shadow-free illumination. see more...

Robin M.
Sumner, WA
[product:conair-illumina-triple-panel-mirror---model-tm7] is absolutely amazing! It was on my Christmas wish list #giftcrush @influenster and I am thrilled! It has 3 panels, and settings for every kind of lighting possible. The panels are adjustable and if I need to magnify I can just flip the main panel around. The back can also be adjusted to tilt up or down. The only worry I have is the base is a little delicately made. But it works for me. All in all I'm very happy with this mirror.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
This mirrors not too bad, personal I need way more lighting. I got it a few years ago and used it for a while but eventually stoped because it’s not enough lighting and it’s kind of bulky.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I am absolutely obsessed with this lit up mirror! It has different light settings, 3 mirrors and stands on it own. I was tired of the constant struggle of doing my makeup in a small round mirror, where the batteries died way too fast (it wasn't a plug in) so I opted to buy this one, and I have no regrets. I can get my whole face in the one mirror, and get better view in the others. It's perfect for your vanity.
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
I bought this so that I can easily apply my makeup and pluck my hairs. It's alright. It gets really hot if you have it on for a while and the lighting is not as great as you would want it to be. I do love the 3 panel mirror and the flipping middle mirror feature though
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hubby got me this mirror for Christmas last year. I use this everyday to apply my makeup . I'm so happy for the bright light and magnifying side for when I tweeze my eyebrows and close ups of my eyes,
Raquel M.
This was my first "vanity".lol It's good for the price but there are some down sides. It needs a good amount of room, it gets hot pretty quickly and the lighting is ok. It gets the job done but I wouldn't buy it again. It's good for starters but that's really it.
Nicole T.
Hellam, PA
I have had and used this model mirror since i was 16. its amazing! all the different lighting settings really let you see what you are doing and how you will look in any setting. I would like to see it offered in another color other than white is my only complaint.
Pamela E.
Leominster, MA
This is a really cool mirror, the lights are bright enough to help you do your makeup and the sides mirrors are perfect to look at every detait on your face. I love it
Becky B.
Cedar Falls, IA
I bought this for my makeup table to make sure I wasn't over or under doing my makeup. The light options work great for helping my apply my makeup in low indoor lighting.
Samantha M.
Seffner, FL
The lights are way too dark to accurately apply makeup. I was hoping it would get brighter with each setting but I only ended up even more dissapointed.
Brittani P.
How long does the light last I just bought a similar model but different brand and the light dead like a month later?? Also how far,do the side ajust??