Conair Illumina 2S Lighted Makeup Mirror W/4 L Set

Lighting Simulates Day, Evening, Office & Home The Conair TM8LX double-sided lighted makeup mirror features 4 different light settings:  Day, evening, office and home.  So for just about every time of your day you know how you re going to look.  Switch between the regular viewing and the 5x magnification for detailed viewing.  It features a stand that adjusts to any angle and folds in for convenient storage.  The TM8LX also comes equipped with fog-free glass, so you can do your makeup or shave right after a hot shower. 5x/1x magnification. Full size mirrors with incandescent light system. Stand adjusts to any angle and folds for eas.

So im looking for a lighted mirror. Not a big vanity impression one type. A small one like conair or something like that. But im not sure which one is a good one or my vanity. I have one but dont like the lighting in it.Conair Illumina 2S Lighted Makeup Mirror W/4 L Set this is the one I have right now. I use this when im on the go and I dont like the lighting. Can you please recommend another one. Thanks
What is the best affordable makeup mirror? I have been looking for a makeup mirror that has great lighting to put my makeup on with what do you recommend
Is it worth the buy?
Start your review of Conair Illumina 2S Lighted Makeup Mirror W/4 L Set!
Product Highlights
“It is working pretty well for me” in reviews
I had this mirror and I personally loved it. I loved the different light settings. The only con was how bulky it was.
Aiken, SC
Bulbs go out quick and are expensive to replace. magnifies but is clunky. over all I prefer a stand type mirror
Newberry, SC
I do like this mirror. It is working pretty well for me
I do like this mirror. It is working pretty well for me
I bought this lighted makeup mirror last year and love it! I love the size and the 2 mirror strengths. I love that it "reclines". I do wish there were more light options and more white light vs. yellow light. I still have to use a mirror in natural light before I finish my make up. I do wish it was bigger.