Conair Illumina 2S Lighted Makeup Mirror W/4 L Set

Lighting Simulates Day, Evening, Office & Home The Conair TM8LX double-sided lighted makeup mirror features 4 different light settings:  Day, evening, office and home.  So for just about every time of your day you know how you re going to look.  Switch between the regular viewing and the 5x magnification for detailed viewing.  It features a stand that adjusts to any angle and folds in for convenient storage.  The TM8LX also comes equipped with fog-free glass, so you can do your makeup or shave right after a hot shower. 5x/1x magnification. Full size mirrors with incandescent light system. Stand adjusts to any angle and folds for eas.

So im looking for a lighted mirror. Not a big vanity impression one type. A small one like conair or something like that. But im not sure which one is a good one or my vanity. I have one but dont like the lighting in it.Conair Illumina 2S Lighted Makeup Mirror W/4 L Set this is the one I have right now. I use this when im on the go and I dont like the lighting. Can you please recommend another one. Thanks
What is the best affordable makeup mirror? I have been looking for a makeup mirror that has great lighting to put my makeup on with what do you recommend
Is it worth the buy?
Start your review of Conair Illumina 2S Lighted Makeup Mirror W/4 L Set!
Product Highlights
“It is working pretty well for me” in reviews
Peoria, IL
I have this mirror and I like it good enough but it sits at a weird angle, the light sometimes isn't bright enough unless you have like no other lights on where you are applying makeup. BUT the super magnified side is pretty great and I still am glad I purchased this.
Brenton, WV
Conair Illumina 2S Lighted Makeup Mirror W/4 L Set uploaded by Barbie S.
Conair Reflections has 4 light settings and a 5x/1x view. I use this for so many things. From plucking my eye brows to putting on makeup and it helps to to know I have all my bases covered.
Taunton, MA
This mirrors not too bad, personal I need way more lighting. I got it a few years ago and used it for a while but eventually stoped because it’s not enough lighting and it’s kind of bulky.
I have had this mirror for so many years. I am impressed at how long it has been holding up. Great quality. The white color is sleek and timeless. Major like and totally recommend it to all.
Fort Campbell, KY
Price point is right, but the lighting definitely needs an upgrade. The daylight setting is not even close to actual sunlight and has more of yellow tone to every setting.
Albuquerque, NM
The mirror is fantastic but the lighting on this is horrible and it over heats way to fast, it's bulky and gets in the way. The flip mirror is the only pluss.
I usually use this mirror to pluck my eyebrows because the lighting is so good. I love that it has several lighting settings too. It's a really solid mirror.
Harrisonburg, VA
So I saw this in my local target and really wanted to get it. However I'm not so sure about the light bulbs since I hear they tend to die out quick.
Atoka, OK
I love the different settings on it, it went very long until two light bulbs went out on it. Even then it still works great. Its good for the price
Christiana, TN
I so remember the day when I had one of these make up mirrors. I loved it and I so miss my make up mirror. This so deserves an A not a B