Conair Illumina 2S Lighted Makeup Mirror W/4 L Set uploaded by Barbie S.Conair Illumina 2S Lighted Makeup Mirror W/4 L Set uploaded by Blaise W.

BY CONAIR #24 in Mirrors

Lighting Simulates Day, Evening, Office & Home The Conair TM8LX double-sided lighted makeup mirror features 4 different light settings:  Day, evening, office and home.  So for just about every time of your day you know how you re going to look.  Switch between the regular viewing and the 5x magnification for detailed viewing.  It features a stand that adjusts to any angle and folds in for convenient storage.  The TM8LX also comes equipped with fog-free glass, so you can do your makeup or shave right after a hot shower. 5x/1x magnification. Full size mirrors with incandescent light system. Stand adjusts to any angle and folds for eas. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "It is working pretty well for me" in 1 review
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
This is my favorite make-up mirror ever!! Yes it reminds me of the 80’s when I used to watch my older sisters get ready lol. But it is seriously the best mirror I have bought bought. I even got one for my 12 year old. It has a bunch of different light settings. So even if my room is dark I can still do my makeup perfect with just this makeup mirror because it goes really bright. You can also flip the middle mirror so that it’s magnifying but I don’t usually use that. This is my 2nd one (I dropped my first one and broke the light) but it’s a great price and definitely worth the money. And I will definitely buy it again when I need too!
Kc •.
Ive had this for awhile & it gets the job done. The lighting is very warm toned, i would say the lighting isn’t enough on its own.. i have it on a side table with a lamp that i also have on when i do my makeup. I also like using the lights on this mirror to see at night when i don’t want my other lights on. Good for the price but not the best mirror ever
Kaila F.
For as cheap as it is, it delivers. It has multiple light settings which is perfect for if your doing your makeup in a place thats going to show more imperfections that your regular mirror wouldn't show you. I also love that its a folding mirror letting you see your entire face while doing makeup.
Barbie S.
Brenton, WV
Conair Reflections has 4 light settings and a 5x/1x view. I use this for so many things. From plucking my eye brows to putting on makeup and it helps to to know I have all my bases covered.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
This mirrors not too bad, personal I need way more lighting. I got it a few years ago and used it for a while but eventually stoped because it’s not enough lighting and it’s kind of bulky.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
I had bought two of these and where I got use out of them... they are clunky and fall apart eventually. First one the stand broke, the light covers eventually broke off. The side mirrors forget it... they fall off. So I bought another one because there's a huge lack of. Voice in lighted makeup mirrors or at least in 2010 and 2011 when I back to back purchased these. The second one I still have but it is like the first one. No stand. Mirrors fall off constantly. It's clunky chunky and ugly. I won't buy again. Can't wait to get a real lighted vanity mirror!!
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
I have had this mirror for many years. The bulbs are easy to change out, and I have taken it on several trips with me, and It has survived the many different airlines! I have gotten several of the other kinds, but always come back to this one. It is a tried and true value for me.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
I need this mirror in my life I need the lighting for this to get a flawless look. My mother has one now I want to run out and buy one asap. Sometimes the lighting in my house is too dark and yellow tones this mirror will really help me see what I'm doing
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
If you are looking for low lighting then this mirror works. I was in search for a mirror that had higher lighting to do makeup. I saw this at my local drug store and thought to give it a shot. I don't think it was worth the $30 I spent on it. Cons- to bulky and takes up a lot of space on my vanity, the lighting is low and not very bright even with the multiple settings, has to be plugged in. Pro- has 2 mirror one regular and the other 10x, it also has adjustable back to position it the way you want. This mirror is personally not what I was looking for. I don't have much space on my vanity as it is and now this took up also much more. I am ending up returning and continuing my search for a strong led makeup mirror.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I got this Mirror on clearance at CVS just a few days ago.. came down from $32 to $16. I have been dyeing for a mirror like this with lights...

okay here is my pros.. love that it's big and the easy to move around. Love 2 out of the 4 light options. One is actually white so that's a plus.

Cons: the stand up settings are only stand it up at an angle so when I'm sitting down doing my makeup I have to slouch over to see my face in the mirror.. also the sides get hot, I mean duh right but I have to be extra careful with my 3 year old around.
Kirsten S.
Jonesboro, GA
Is it worth the buy?
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY
What is the best affordable makeup mirror? I have been looking for a makeup mirror that has great lighting to put my makeup on with what do you recommend
Leslie M.
So im looking for a lighted mirror. Not a big vanity impression one type. A small one like conair or something like that. But im not sure which one is a good one or my vanity. I have one but dont like the lighting in it.Conair Illumina 2S Lighted Makeup Mirror W/4 L Set this is the one I have right now. I use this when im on the go and I dont like the lighting. Can you please recommend another one. Thanks