Conair Illumina 2S Lighted Makeup Mirror W/4 L Set

Lighting Simulates Day, Evening, Office & Home The Conair TM8LX double-sided lighted makeup mirror features 4 different light settings:  Day, evening, office and home.  So for just about every time of your day you know how you re going to look.  Switch between the regular viewing and the 5x magnification for detailed viewing.  It features a stand that adjusts to any angle and folds in for convenient storage.  The TM8LX also comes equipped with fog-free glass, so you can do your makeup or shave right after a hot shower. 5x/1x magnification. Full size mirrors with incandescent light system. Stand adjusts to any angle and folds for eas.

So im looking for a lighted mirror. Not a big vanity impression one type. A small one like conair or something like that. But im not sure which one is a good one or my vanity. I have one but dont like the lighting in it.Conair Illumina 2S Lighted Makeup Mirror W/4 L Set this is the one I have right now. I use this when im on the go and I dont like the lighting. Can you please recommend another one. Thanks
What is the best affordable makeup mirror? I have been looking for a makeup mirror that has great lighting to put my makeup on with what do you recommend
Is it worth the buy?
Start your review of Conair Illumina 2S Lighted Makeup Mirror W/4 L Set!
Product Highlights
It is working pretty well for mein 1 review
3 months agoCovert, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I reviewed this one my YT Channel Chelis Beauty Corner, but in a nutshell I returned it because it wasn’t as bright as I thought it would be for $30 and the lights got very hot to the touch. It was just not worth it to me.
2 years ago
Ive had this for awhile & it gets the job done. The lighting is very warm toned, i would say the lighting isn’t enough on its own.. i have it on a side table with a lamp that i also have on when i do my makeup. I also like using the lights on this mirror to see at night when i don’t want my other lights on. Good for the price but not the best mirror ever
a year agoHickory Grove, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite mirror. It has great lighting with multiple types of lighting with a turn of the dial, evening, day, office etc. My biggest problem with this mirror is the adjustment, it doesn't stand up enough for me and still has a slight slant, its hard for me to see myself. The mirror and magnifaction mirror are great too.
3 years agoCleveland , OH
I had bought two of these and where I got use out of them... they are clunky and fall apart eventually. First one the stand broke, the light covers eventually broke off. The side mirrors forget it... they fall off. So I bought another one because there's a huge lack of. Voice in lighted makeup mirrors or at least in 2010 and 2011 when I back to back purchased these. The second one I still have but it is like the first one. No stand. Mirrors fall off constantly. It's clunky chunky and ugly. I won't buy again. Can't wait to get a real lighted vanity mirror!!
9 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this at Walmart about a year ago and I like it but I don't love it. I like that it has multiple settings so that you can see what your makeup looks like in different lighting. The magnified side of the mirror makes it very easy to see smaller features of your face especially if you wear glasses. Also, I like that you can adjust how far away the mirror is. The only problem is that it tends to get hot really fast. Overall, it's a good product for the price.
3 years agoColumbia, TN
I have had this mirror for many years. The bulbs are easy to change out, and I have taken it on several trips with me, and It has survived the many different airlines! I have gotten several of the other kinds, but always come back to this one. It is a tried and true value for me.
2 years ago
For as cheap as it is, it delivers. It has multiple light settings which is perfect for if your doing your makeup in a place thats going to show more imperfections that your regular mirror wouldn't show you. I also love that its a folding mirror letting you see your entire face while doing makeup.
3 years agoBronx, NY
I need this mirror in my life I need the lighting for this to get a flawless look. My mother has one now I want to run out and buy one asap. Sometimes the lighting in my house is too dark and yellow tones this mirror will really help me see what I'm doing
3 years agoAmherst, NY
If you are looking for low lighting then this mirror works. I was in search for a mirror that had higher lighting to do makeup. I saw this at my local drug store and thought to give it a shot. I don't think it was worth the $30 I spent on it. Cons- to bulky and takes up a lot of space on my vanity, the lighting is low and not very bright even with the multiple settings, has to be plugged in. Pro- has 2 mirror one regular and the other 10x, it also has adjustable back to position it the way you want. This mirror is personally not what I was looking for. I don't have much space on my vanity as it is and now this took up also much more. I am ending up returning and continuing my search for a strong led makeup mirror.
6 years agoLyndhurst , NJ
I got this Mirror on clearance at CVS just a few days ago.. came down from $32 to $16. I have been dyeing for a mirror like this with lights... okay here is my pros.. love that it's big and the easy to move around. Love 2 out of the 4 light options. One is actually white so that's a plus. Cons: the stand up settings are only stand it up at an angle so when I'm sitting down doing my makeup I have to slouch over to see my face in the mirror.. also the sides get hot, I mean duh right but I have to be extra careful with my 3 year old around.