Conair Hype Hair Hot Comb uploaded by Joanne D.

BY CONAIR

The Conair 2013HRCS Hype Hair® Instant Ultra-Hot Hot Comb features a classic style with modern ultra-hot technology. The 30-second instant heat-up feature gives you pro-style heat in practically no time. It has 30 heat settings including 15 ultra-hot heat settings for pinpoint styling. The turbo heat function combines convenience and power. The 2013HRCS will provide you these ultra-hot settings without any risk of hot spots because it has a uniform heat recovery system. And stay safe thanks to the auto off feature which turns the device off if left on too long. So if you want a traditional hot comb with modern technology, the 2013HRCS is the curling iron for you. see more...

Joanne D.
Addison , IL
This is a great styling tool for any hair type. I use this to add volume to my hair and give my hair that full bounce and volume. I always purchase Connie products when it comes to styling tools. They are ver affordable and you can find them almost anywhere.
Myd B.
Orlando, FL
Not a fan of having no control over the heat setting. Caused my hair to have more breakage than when using other heat tools. The product was made well and sturdy, just wasn't good for my curly hair type.
Camesha P.
Madison, AL
This is a really great hot comb in comparison to the ones you would use by heating them up in iron styling heater or the old school stove method.
I purchased this hot comb from Wal-Mart. I use it more than I use my flat iron because it gets my hair straighter. this hot comb is a bit more thorough than a flat iron. Though I would only suggest using it if you have a really course hair texture as this comb could seriously damage and burn your hair if it's very fine in texture.
Passion S.
I get relaxers and ladies we know how it looks when it's time for a touch up ... well you can definitely straighten your hair with this baby. This hot comb gets the job done. I have thick hair so I try not to put a lot of heat to my hair. If I take my time and straight it really good it last me for a good 2 days depending on what my day consists of. definitely recommend to a friend.
Tharika J.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is amazing! Usually I spend 45 minutes to an hour straightening my hair with a flat iron, but this cuts my time down to half an hour or less which REALLY makes a difference, especially when you're in a hurry! One of the best hair products I have bought in long time.
Raven G.
Antioch, CA
I don't use this comb every time I flat on my hair but when I do I want my edges and baby hairs to lay down! This comb is very good at straightens out the hair close to your scalp and you can do it carefully if you wear a thermal gloves or thermal mitten
Danielle M.
Somerdale , NJ
This hot comb is really good. Especially for someone with natural hair and roots. Don't have it too hot cause it will burn your hair off lol. But you can buy this at any hair store.
Alana B.
New Port Richey, FL
I have really thick and curly so straightening my hair with a flat iron is a pain in the butt. With this hot comb its quick and easy and lasts.
Erika C.
Taft, TX
I don't own it would love to try it , it has thousand on good reviews , however I don't know if it's healthy for the hair
Karen M.
Yuma, AZ
It works wonders on my hair it leave its smooth and feeling amazing ! My hair is super frizzy and thick I love this comb!
Kristi R.
Portland, OR
Could this burn you? It looks intimidating!
Talia C.
How does this work exactly?
Stephanie G.
Albertville , AL
Does his really work?
Brenda T.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a healthy tool for your hair?