Conair Hot/Cold Facial Therapy System uploaded by Fernanda M.

BY CONAIR

Conair's hot/cold facial sauna distributes warm steam to open up your pores and a cool mist to close them which will help your face achieve a clean and glowing look. there are 4 time intervals (6, 9,12 and 15 minutes) so you can appropriately use the facial sauna at your desired length of time. see more...

Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I am SO in love with this at home facial steamer. It has a larger attachment for the full face and has a smaller attachment to help with sinuses, although I use it on the cool setting to help direct the steam to tighten my pores instead. It helps exfoliate my face sans excessive scrubbing. This facial steamer and a mud mask have really helped my face rid acne. I get to use this product about once every 1-2 weeks, although if I was less busy I'd use it more. One of my all-time, favorite skincare rituals (and gifts). I've used mine over 2 years, so at about $30 each, I'd definitely recommend. It's worth the investment!!!
Lawren B.
Lawren B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I have used this product once before and I absolutely loved it. It opens up your pores and leaves your face feeling amazing.