BY CONAIR

This salon-quality curling wand has a variety of advanced features for superior results. Designed with Multi-Layer Technology, the barrel distributes heat evenly for beautiful curls that last. Smart Technology® keeps heat stabilized to eliminate hot spots, Turbo Heat® delivers an extra 36°F burst of heat for fast results, and 25 heat settings include the right one for any hair type.

Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
OK.....I have been wanting to try beach waves for a long time. I have medium/long hair, just below my shoulders with long bangs. I love the look of natural wave as my hair is fine & straight. After watching tons of You Tubes on the subject, the wand seemed to be the preferred choice of most over a traditional curling iron. So I decided to give this a try.... QUALITY: The quality of the iron is excellent. It was hot almost immediately. The cord spins so it does not get tangled up. It has a built-in stand so the wand does not sit on the counter or tabletop. PROCESS: Armed with thermal heat setting spray, mousse, the "glovelet" and all of the clips I could find, I tried this wand. The process was difficult for me. I burned my hand twice with just an instant touch to the skin. So buyer beware. These things get HOT. I tried lower temps but couldn't get how that worked because there is no light to tell you which temp it's set at.....I did not find it to be easy to use....no matter how I held it and no matter which hand I held it in....it just didn't work for me. ACCESSORIES: The "glove" was a joke. It covers 3 fingers and kept sliding off. My recommendation to Conair is to restock these with a FULL glove. A full glove should be required when using this appliance because I burned the skin on the hand just on the outside of where the glove was. SUMMARY: the wand itself is a good product. I would not recommend a child using this unless they are an expert and even adults should be careful because, like I said, it gets HOT. Maybe practicing with it in the OFF position would be better for a first-time user just to get how to wrap the hair correctly....cuz it's not as easy as it looks. AVAILABILITY: I shopped at Walmart.com first but was able to find this item in my local Walmart store. The price was very affordable. I will keep this on hand in case I want to practice again in the future but, seriously, a traditional curling iron with a clip may be a much better choice for me
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
There are many different settings on this curling iron but I can't really tell the difference between them. This gives my hair a mild curl Without Really any thing special about it. Honestly I find it less effective than other curling irons I have used in the past although my hair is hard to curl in the first place.
Erin J.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I have had this wand for about 7 years now and it has never failed me!! it still works as well as the first day i got it. I don't use it as much now that i have short hair instead of hair down my back, but the 1" barrel makes it easy for me to curl my long bob when i want to! It is such an affordable investment. The only thing i don't like is the mini glove that comes with the curling wand. It is pretty useless. It slides off my hand and was frustrating to try to use so i threw it away. Life's easier without it!
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
Curling wand work amazingly. They make beautiful curls, even for very thin fine hair like mine. And the curls hold. It also doesn't make any harsh imprints like the curling irons with the clamps do sometimes. Plus my hair also doesn't get stuck in it.
Kendra S.
New Lexington, OH
Favorite curler! My hair usually don't ever want to hold curls. I've tried SO many curling irons but this one? My hair stays curled after sleeping on it! Its a Fabulous curling product. I recommend anyone and everyone to get this! Super thumbs up!
Lisbeth H.
Winston, NC
I love this curling iron!! I have naturally pin straight hair and this gives me beautiful curls that last all day or night! I used this for winterball and homecoming last year and my curls lasted through a football game and each dance. I love how the little light blinks when it's heating up and how it stays red when it's fully heated up. There is a dial with numbers like "3,5,7,9,etc". That may deter people since there is no temp but I don't mind. Also, mine is old. I'm not sure how old but my mom bought this and used to or a few years and then have it to me for my first curling iron. It's still got a lot of life in it and I'm in love with it!
Jessica W.
Hilton, NY
I enjoy the wand-type curlers as they’re just easier for me to use. This one is pretty good and not super expensive. It gives me really nice curls and is super simple to use. It also heats up quickly which is nice as well!
Caitlin T.
North Ogden, UT
This is a great wand for making beautiful wave curls. It is super easy to use. One of the most affordable wands. I have had it for 5+ years and it is still great! I have no complaints about it. I recommend it to Everyone.
Victoria C.
Brooklyn, NY
Easy to use and makes my hair look curly and shiny. I use this during special events because it makes my hair look professionally done lol. It takes me about 15 minuets to curl all my hair it works efficiently
Olivia G.
I think this is the right size! But this is the only wand I have ever used and I probably won’t buy a different brand because I love how my curls look after I’ve used it!

back