BY CONAIR

Conair Flexible Hot Sticks Rollers can help you achieve stylish, curly hair. They heat quickly for convenient use without too much prep time. Two different sizes of Conair ceramic rollers are included in this 14 count package, so you can create large,... see more...

Jenifer J.
Albion
Love these! I have been using these since I was a kid and I still use them now! These are a must have. My only complaint is that they only sell the travel size now. You can put these in your hair wear them around the house getting everything you need to do done and take them out style your hair and your all set. I love that hey stay in my hair without falling out. And I always get curl with these. Hot sticks have never failed me and they will continue to be in my home for a long time!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
These did not work for me! After seeing so many rave reviews I decided to give it a shot myself. The sticks got twisted and stuck in my hair almost to the point I had to cut them out with scissors. It also created uneven and weird shaped curls. I do not recommend these.
Laci F.
These work great for a tight curl. I use it to create tight vintage style curls. I have to use two cases for my hair. It is normal thickness and collarbone length, so I would recommend getting two if you want to use the bigger size of rods for all of your hair.
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
I use these whenever I do not feel like doing my hair in the morning I do them over night
KhouLoudghorbel G.
sfax
I love all the products of your company if you allow me to review this products I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and i'm from Sudan but I live in Egypt and I have a group (Salon) on Facebook views I do a lot of reviews I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company and I love this Products and i want review this Products in my Group I love all the products of your company if you allow me to review this products I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and i'm from Sudan but I live in Egypt and I have a group (Salon) on Facebook views I do a lot of reviews I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company and I love this Products and i want review this Products in my Group