BY CONAIR

Give yourself beautiful-looking hair when you use the conair supreme satin touch 1 flat iron. This iron features 1-inch thin plates that get close to your roots, but the satin-touch construction reduces pulling and damage. The conair flat iron features a high-heat setting for all hair types. The dual voltage is a big advantage for travelers. When you use this product with its quick heat capability, you will be on the way to more manageable hair in no time. see more...

Conair Hot Pink, Thin Plates Flat Iron, Dual Voltage 110 220V, For World Wide Use, Hair Straightener, 1" - CONAIR CORPORATION
Rosa T.
Waltham, MA
I can't begin in saying that I've use this for about 5 years and I love it. Pretty much it helps me to not scare people or say she is cray. Do love this brand and would recommend it in a heart beat. It just works amazing it straight my hair like a dream also you could do a wavy beach look to your hair. It is just amazing, heating wise and light weight to grab and have it hold on for the amount what you need to do to your hair.
Emily D.
I love this straightener. When I bought it (from Ulta) it was only like $30. I have wavy, thick hair and it works great. It heats up right away and has different settings, which is nice because I need it hotter. I've had this for about 2 years now and haven't had any problems with it.
Dawn T.
Vancouver, WA
This is my go to keep my hair sleek and straight. It  heats up in no time and is fast and easy to use. I also use it for giving my hair that slight wave that you get from the beach. It is convenient for travel so I take it with me everywhere. This was ginen to as a gift but I would diffidently purchase it again!
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
This flat iron is just ok for me. It doesn't get my hair straight like I want it. And my hair isn't very coarse. But the price is always good for me, so that's a plus. Would buy a more effective iron that probably cost more if I could.
Haley N.
Benton, LA
Straight hair is my signature look and so finding the right straightener is essential. I use my straightener every day and it not only leaves my hair super straight, but no frizz whatsoever. I love this straightener.
Madeline R.
Norman, OK
This is a great straightener for the affordable price. Does the job pretty well, although I often have to run it over a piece of hair multiple times before it's completely straight. Overall, it's a good tool.
Megan K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
For the price, this straightener certainly does the job! I've had mine for several years now and it's still kicking. My hair is naturally wavy but this straightener works really well to straighten and smooth all of my hair.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
I am not a fan. It tries to do what it's supposed to do. If you have thick hair like I do it takes a really long time to get that straight look. It's pink and probably the only thing I like about it.
Megan C.
Florence, KY
I've had this straightened for almost 2 years and I use it a few times a week. With my long, frizzy and curly hair it tackles the job, just make sure section your hair out. So far I'm very impressed with this straightener.
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
Well i have a conair flat iron for 4 years ago, and I use it constantly since a bought it, and is stills working really well, a have nothing to complain, left my hair super straight, shiny, I cost me 20 dollars, if i need a new one I definitely buy a conair
Giulia S.
Guaruja sp Colômbia número 854
Nunca usei, dizem q é ótima e ajuda baixar muito os frizz
Daniela B.
I'm really scared to use the irons this works for dry and wet hair?