BY CONAIR

Heating Pad with moist heat, absorbent sponge and washable cloth cover.  Automatic Shutoff  with three heat settings King size covering  11.5" x 20.5" see more...

• I'm always having bsck problems would this heating pad be of any ...4 Answers
  • Would this work well for someone with back problems? I have issue...3 Answers
Bonnie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have chronic lower back pain so I bought this. It helps so much with my pain. I even bought one for my daughter and she uses hers daily. I bought mine online and couldn't live without it. It is way better than the last one that I had. I am very satisfied with it.
Hannah S.
Clermont
If I rely on anything most it's probably this heating pad. It is long lasting, extremely affordable, worth it's price, and is very effective. I've been using Conair's products for years and their heating pads have never failed to soothe cramps or sore muscles. Highly recommend to females with intense menstrual cramps or athletes!
Alyssa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a great heating pad! It heats up quickly, has an on and off button, and it has three heat settings. The pad is big and perfect for backs and legs. Highly recommended!!
Erin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have scoliosis and back problems from it and I have severe pain if I stand for 5 hours or more. if I sit my back locks up and I cant stand. I wish I could get this for my back. I used a sunbeam one that has a auto shut off after 45 mins of use and it doesn't get too hot but it helped me and my body when I needed it most. this would be wonderful to own.
Erica M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this heating pad. I have the worst cramps and this thing is perfect to help with that. This heating pad also does not hurt my sensitive skin or leave bright red marks on me.
Lindsay K.
Life saver! I have a bad back and when the weather acts up its even worse. This guy is my favorite heating pad! It gets just got enough to relax my back without scorching me and my sensitive skin
Shauna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nice big and warn. This is seriously awesome for wrapping over your tummy when you have cramps or if you throw your back out... I love this so much I have one by my couch and one by my bed.
Britany M.
Falmouth, IN
We use this all the time. I love it the size of it. Its great for monthly cramps and also for injuries. Its so bug that you can really get more of the area thats bothering you.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love these! Heating pads are the best. When ibuprofen fails when I'm serving the crimson wave, I turn to both the ibuprofen and the heating pad and it makes everything better.
Jordan S.
atlanta, GA
LOVE THIS. i have a bad back so i use this so often. the 3 heat settings are nice so you can adjust for sensitive areas and the auto shutoff is save for when you use it before bed
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm always having bsck problems would this heating pad be of any help ?
Kirsten H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Would this work well for someone with back problems? I have issues with my lower back and need some answers!