Smooth and soften your skin the indulgent way with our Heated Lotion Dispenser. Just fill the reservoir with your hand or body lotion, wait two minutes for heat-up, then massage lotion into skin for a soothing spa experience. Taking your lotion to the next level, the heated lotion pump can ease dry, stressed skin and decrease signs of aging and sun damage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Heated Lotion Dispenser!
Kandica  K.
Conair Heated Lotion Dispenser uploaded by Kandica  K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am absolutely in love with this. I ordered it from Amazon as I have severe dry skin and suffer from anemia so I’m always cold. I was hoping for something that worked better than a hot pad on the lotion bottle or hot gloves. This dispenser is amazing. I put my favorite lotion inside and it’s like a exquisite spa feel now when I reach for my lotion. #love
Colleen  L.
Elysburg, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I can't say enough how I needed this in my life! I live in PA and the cold weather here is brutal to me at times. I hated putting cold lotion on my body after my shower, so I found this! Oh my God, it is a life changing experience! It only needs a few minutes to heat you favorite lotion! I pop it on when I get out of the shower and while I'm putting my face lotions on, it's warming it. Five minutes later, it is so nice, so warm, and so pleasant! It's a warmer temperature than I thought it would be! I am ordering another from Amazon because I mix two lotions for body. It does slightly make your lotion more runny, but not too bad and I don't care because it's warm. You can use most any lotion, unless it is a heavier cream. It holds 16 ounces, so I won't need to refill often, but refilling is super easy anyway. Just a GREAT product so far. The only thing I recommend is to have it on a surface you can easily wipe, because it did drip once. Only once though. The first time I used it and it hasn't since.
Samantha M.
Akron
I don’t really like this dispenser. It makes my soap feel very warm when it comes out and it not good.
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,367 reviews
This device is amazing! I am a chilly bug and applying lotion after bathing gives me a chill, especially during the winter. This lotion heater warms my cream in minutes. It gets very warm after 10 minutes, but the cream is warm in 2 minutes. This product adds comfort and a little luxury to my life everyday. I highly recommend this product!

Looking for your answer?