BY CONAIR

Conair Headbands: Fashion accessories Rhinestones add sparkle and shine see more...

Erika B.
I mean they're headbands. They work really well, but you have to keep in mind that they are thin. So they will break easily if you're not careful with them. Other than that they work really well for what they were created to do.
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
I love this product, and it really works! It is a great value for the price. I've repurchased this item several times now and have never been disappointed! I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Melody C.
Very simple and easy to use. Lots of colors to choose from. The ones with teeth do no irritate the scalp. I like using them to push my hair away from my face while cleansing. Great price and would recommend to friends.
Erica S.
Howard Lake , MN
My daughters love headbands, and these do their job. They do bug the girls behind their ears a little, but they just take them off when it gets to that point. Cheap, but works for all hair types. Totally recommend it.
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
Not the most comfortable way to keep your hair out of your face but they work pretty well. I notice my temples will be sore from the rigidity but overall a good quick fix to a hair situation
Caitlin M.
Great for a quick hair style OR for something more involved. Can create very versatile looks with these. They stay on your head without skipping off, although they do get tight behind your ears and when you remove them the area almost feels slightly bruised.
Morgan B.
West Warwick, RI
I feel like if u have super thick hair these wouldn't work for you but other wise Love and highly recommend
luisa g.
This is really cute and hold every baby hair back and it gives you that simple but cute hair looks and is really easy to carry around and used
Emily V.
Radcliff, KY
I was very picky about this because whenever I wear this it hurts my head . The plastic bothers me and the plastic is easier to break