Conair Hc90GB 10 Piece Basic Haircut Kit uploaded by Denisha H.

BY CONAIR #9 in Electric Razors

Magnetic motor. Stamped steel blades. 4 comb attachments: 1/8 1/4 3/8 and 1/2. Barber comb. Barber scissors. Blade guard. Cleaning brush and oil. UL listed. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Deborah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently bought this for my son as a gift and he likes it a whole lot. I like the fact that it allows him to switch up the pieces for different cuts or shape ups
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
This is the perfect product for your man who likes to groom himself between trips to the barbers. The Conair Basic Haircut Kit is great for shaping up his beard, mustache, hair, around his ears and the back of his neck. It is a great product and works amazingly well.
Peg B.
I have used this to trim and cut my husbands hair.  Cutting his hair into a buzz cut due to entering hospital for a stem cell transplant, where his remaining hair would fall out with heavy chemo.  I also have used this kit to shape up his hair as it gradually returned after transplant.
Crystal G.
I've used it once so far, and it performed admirably, smoothly, with few hang-ups. I have relatively coarse hair that has stopped up professional stylist's clippers before, and this unit fared no worse than those (I assume) much more expensive models. Time will tell if it lasts!
Betsy A.
Brownsville, TX
My boyfriend has this , he loves it , it has for different options to cut your hair and hast for little details , it was very affordable and works really really good he even uses it for his beard he really likes it and works awesome
Karina H.
This is the set I use to take care of all of the guys in my life! With my husband and 3 sons, they get a good work out too! They've lasted for a long time and work great!
Blaze B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Great as long as you know how to use them. My wife does and she loves it. She does all my hair and it always comes out great. Even with my thick hair I'd doesn't clog up.
Nila M.
New Iberia, LA
Okay so the first time I ever used one of these was my dad's I needed to do a quick shave my legs because like I was going to wear a dress and my legs were super hairy. okay so I do a quick little swipe on my legs and the hair was a lot less noticeable like barely there. so ever since then in case I need like a quick shave to keep him the hairs trimmed down I would use this
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
If I go for a Hair cuttery like Super-cuts or so, then it would cost me $16 to 18 for just 1 hair cut. Instead, I paid for this, and had 2 hair cuts so far. Right here, the price is more than paid for! Product is easy to use, hair cut I had was quite decent, so can't complain. Go for it without more thoughts, you would like it ... Thanks to Amazon for bringing such products to us at cheap price!!
Katie B.
Poland, OH
My mom owns this product to cut my dads and brothers hair but we also use it for our arms and it works exceptionally well. She purchased it from Sally's beauty supply and I like that it has so many different levels so your hair can be what ever length you would like it. I would recommend it but it is a little more expensive.
rosy R.
Would this be good for edge ups??
rosy R.
Could it used on animals? ?
rosy R.
Can this be used for beard trimming ?