Personal CareHair RemovalMen's Electric RazorsConair
Hc318am Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Home Haircutting Kits

Conair Hc318am Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Home Haircutting Kits

The Conair 22-piece cord/cordless rechargeable haircut kit is convenient, precise and everything you need to get the perfect cut. This full-size chrome clipper features 5-position taper control and 55 settings for custom cuts. The removable stainless steel blades is convenient and easy-to-clean. It is lightweight and has a tangle-free power cord. You can also use it as a cordless trimmer with a 60 minute run time. This all-in-one kit includes: clipper, barber scissors, 10 guide combs, styling clip, barber comb, barber cape, lubricating oil and cleaning brush, blade guard, neck brush and deluxe hard storage case.

Looks nice i like red
Looking into a new kit, is this a good one to buy?
We need one of these it would be great thanks again ncc
Start your review of Conair Hc318am Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Home Haircutting Kits!
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Thank God for my Conair clippers! I can't cut hair and with this Corona visit keeping us all locked inside my sons hair was out of control lol I'm so proud of what I was able to accomplish with these clippers!!
Mayra V.
Newark, NJ
A mi esposo le encanta y mas ahora en la cuarenta que estaban todas las barberias cerradas. Perfecta recomendada
Charlie  T.
Midwest City, OK
This is an awesome product. Cordless option makes it very convenient. Great cit everytime and affordable!!
Erika B.
Homestead, FL
is the regale my husband. the best gift I could give you. I just hope that use well followed. very good. I do not have any complaint
Judy C.
Chadbourn, NC
I use this product to,cut my son's hair, does a real good job..don't have to worry about going to barber shop
Juanita C.
Copperas Cove, TX
Conair cordless rechargeable hair clippers were ok. They didn’t last long that’s the reason for four stars. It did work I just don’t see myself buying it again.
Kendra J.
shippensburg
I use this on my boys and husband hair when I get haircut and it doesn't pull their hair it doesn't make my son scared I give it five stars
Amal I.
Chicago , IL
It is very beautiful and takes a long time to ship She's so pretty, she's 7 years old
Rachel T.
This is a great cordless shaver. It gets close to the skin and leaves less irritation than my regular Razor
Tara W.
Atlanta, GA
Easy to use and good for close trimming. Easy to clean and replace blades. Comes with brush oil and 4 guards at least