BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsConair
Hard Rubber Barber Comb Pack Of 3

Conair Hard Rubber Barber Comb Pack Of 3

Section & trim. Durable. Precision cuts. All hair types. For all-purpose styling. Conair has everything you need for beautiful hair. The Barber Comb is designed with exceptionally close teeth to grip and hold hair securely. It's the perfect tool for precise trims and extra short hair cuts. Pack of 3

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Hard Rubber Barber Comb Pack Of 3!
Kathrynn L.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Not something that I use. The fine side is too fine for my hair, the wide side is not wide enough for me to use in the shower. HOWEVER, they are a daily staple for my boyfriend. He has on on his bedside table, in his man bag, probably two in the car , and I'm sure there are a couple in the couch somewhere...
Paola D.
I love this comb. When I use my flat iron with it, it leaves it looking perfectly straight!
alexis F.
Pasadena, TX
Makes parting my hair so easy ! I love this it's so light weight and easy to keep in a purse or bad ! I bough it at walmart for about $1-2 ! Packing is easy to remove !
Ashlyn S.
Hixson , TN
Great for teasing hair. Wonder that it comes in a pack of three because I always lose them! I use this to tease the crown of my head. I bought mine at a drugstore. They will last forever if you don't lose them!
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
My barber uses these combs on my hair I have use these combs in the past they are great I will be purchasing again in the future
Ashley M.
I use them a lot in the summer to keep my bangs out of my eyes, they works pretty well . They could stay on a little better
Susan S.
Orleans, IN
The first one I bought was very strong but the second one didn't seem to have near as much strength.  But it is better than a lot I have bought
Juree S.
Wallins Creek, KY
We got these to brush my toddlers hair and the hair just seemed to wrap around the rubber part. We got them at Walmart. His hair is blonde and super curly.
Carly S.
Washington, DC
Just a classic comb, double sided, the works. I bought one to keep in my bag, but it just doesn't make my must haves.
Gabriela N.
taboão da serra
O lado bom é muito fino para o meu cabelo, o lado largo não é grande o suficiente para eu usar no chuveiro. No entanto, eles são um diariamente grampo para o meu namorado. Ele tem em sua mesa de cabeceira, em sua bolsa de homem, provavelmente dois no carro, e eu tenho certeza que há um casal no sofá em algum lugar ...

Looking for your answer?