BY CONAIR

Find cosmetic accessories and tools at Target.com! Conair's handheld mirror is wide enough to see your full reflection. the attached handle makes it easy for you to hold up for viewing purposes. see more...

BlakeLenae M.
I've had this mirror for years. They probably don't want to hear that but they are such good quality that I haven't needed to purchase another plus it's the perfect size to see the back of my hair
Callie W.
perfect sized mirror to look at the back f my hair when styling and curling my hair. you can't really go wrong with a mirror tho so don't be surprised this is a 5 star review. if this mirror broke i'd just buy a random mirror because it's not that special haha
Alicia L.
My boyfriend actually bought this mirror, so he can give himself haircuts and see the back of his head. He loves it. I also like using it for the same reason. Super useful since it has a wide frame.
shyla m.
Austin, TX
Big enough to see the back of your hair when coloring your hair. Easy to clean and lightweight .Perfect for when you need to see all-around while doing your hair.
Cin W.
I love the large size of this mirror. The weight is perfect for applying makeup overtime or to check the back of your hair
Allie A.
Lightweight mirror. The mirror is easy to hold and stores easily. A tough mirror that holds up to daily use.
Armendy  D.
Hartwell , GA
I would not spend $7 on a hand-held mirror. But I do like the width. I personally would spend less though.
Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
Your best friend for checking your all over look! Good size and easy to hold. Better quality than most
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
If you need a mirror... get you a Conair Hand Held Mirror - Rectangle It's easy to use
Jenny P.
Montgomery, AL
I like this mirror. It's a great item. Sleek design, and very durable. Travels well, too!