BY CONAIR

Features: Compact and powerful. High heat and increased air pressure in a refined design. Perfectly balanced for optimum styling performance. Ceramic Ionic Technology. Negative ions to dry hair while eliminating static and frizz. 1900 watts of power of far infrared heat. Gentle heat to protect hair and close the hair's cuticle. Quickly dries hair from the inside out. Not only reducing drying and styling time, but damage as well. see more...

🌹Patricia T.
tengo algunos productos babyliss y hasta los momentos me han reesultado fabulosos . la linea de secadores no los he usado pero he escuchado comentarios de amigas que son termino medio . las planchas si son geniales lo certifico , pero en temrinos generales son buenas
Megan H.
I still use this hairdryer today and it's the only one so far that hasn't singed my hair. However I do usually use hairdryers so I'll probably use it once every 1 to 2 weeks.
Cierra M.
Winnipeg, MB
Great product. Cord is attached nicely and send like it won't fray, dries hair quickly! All in all, very happy with the purchase and would recommend.
Natasha  C.
Bathurst, NB
I tried this product. It was ok but not powerful enough for my thick hair. Took longer than usual to dry. The grip wasnt Comfortable for me.
Katt M.
Ottawa
Great hair dryer. The options to change heat and strength of air is great. Very affordable! It's definitely a must for any household.
Abbey S.
Edmonton , AB
Good blow dryer
These tend to be in hotel rooms
They are much better then the ones that are usually attached to the wall
Salaam K.
This tool is great I love the diffuser on it. Dries the hair well and I love the cool setting on it. Great price too
Lucy M.
This is a very good quality hairdryer. I does the job very well and has lasted me a very long time! I recommend this.
Taylor H.
Port Sydney , ON
This thing will never die! It's a beast and does an awesome job! My hair takes forever to dry but this helps!
diana b.
it is a standard blow dryer but it works. it is reasonably priced and does what it’s supposed to do.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good blow dryer?