BY CONAIR

Features: Compact and powerful. High heat and increased air pressure in a refined design. Perfectly balanced for optimum styling performance. Ceramic Ionic Technology. Negative ions to dry hair while eliminating static and frizz. 1900 watts of power of far infrared heat. Gentle heat to protect hair and close the hair's cuticle. Quickly dries hair from the inside out. Not only reducing drying and styling time, but damage as well. see more...

Cynthia G.
Westminster, MD
I really like this hairdryer, it works great and I love the attachment that came with it!
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
This thing is so powerful! I have never had an issue with it and it doesn't give out .
Caleigh C.
Weaver, AL
It worked excellent for me. It dried my hair really fast and I have really thick hair.
Lorrie C.
Lexington, KY
I love this hair dryer! It drives my hair quickly and doesn't make it look brutally!
Rachael R.
Gibsonia, PA
Like this, but over time the back filter gets full of fuzz. It could burn out easily
Kosta M.
Toronto, ON
I use this on myself and on my clients. Used plenty of dryers but I always come back to this one. I can’t explain why...it fits so nicely in my hand, it is consistent and absolutely reliable. Very cheap in comparison and excellent quality.
Kennedy J.
Kitchener, ON
I've had this hairdryer for a few years now, I absolutely love it because it isn't too harsh on my hair and still leaves it very light and fluffy :) it also came with a diffuser which gives me the best little waves when I'm too lazy to style my hair. It is getting sort of old now so it's not as powerful but it still does it's job!
Katie M.
Gatineau
Amazing hair dryer, easy to hold and not too heavy on the hands, amazing for blowouts! It is quite expensive but worth the price. The quality is amazing enough it could easily be used in the salon and at home.
Sarina C.
Matheson, OH
As someone who only uses hair dryers in the winter, I didn't want to drop a lot of money on one. This is a budget-friendly hair dryer for all hair types. Comes with a diffuser for curly hair as well.
Kate S.
Disclaimer: I'm not picky about hair styling products. As long as it's not a hotel dryer, it's good with me! That being said. This is a good dryer. It dries quickly and has lasted my family of four for years. I only use it to style my bangs but my other family members do their whole head and it works (they're picky). If I were to buy another dryer I'd probably upgrade, just for the sake of new technology and ease and all that, but this is a perfectly good product.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good blow dryer?