BY CONAIR

Features: Compact and powerful. High heat and increased air pressure in a refined design. Perfectly balanced for optimum styling performance. Ceramic Ionic Technology. Negative ions to dry hair while eliminating static and frizz. 1900 watts of power of far infrared heat. Gentle heat to protect hair and close the hair's cuticle. Quickly dries hair from the inside out. Not only reducing drying and styling time, but damage as well. see more...

Aylin A.
calexico, CA
Perfecta. Cumple su funcion y me encanta. Seco mi cabello muy rapido y es muy facil de cargar porque es liviana
Danielle S.
Brenton, WV
Works very well! Dries quick! Seems to eliminate frizz! Cuts my drying time down! I use it almost everyday!
Helen G.
Toronto
Love this dryer have had it for a while, it's awesome my daughters love it as well, easy for them to use.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati , OH
The best hair dryer around. It is gentle on my hair but still dries if quickly! I would recommend!
Cinthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this hair dryer. It was pretty affordable. Does its job. Drys hair pretty quick. I reccomend.
Thalita R.
Hull, MA
It's really easy to use and practical. It's not fancy but it has four settings from coll to high.
Becky M.
Menands, NY
I used this for a long time, love the unique diffuser. It made my hair shiny without the frizz
Nancy G.
My boyfriend uses this one and it works so well and fast. It's so light weight and drys so fast
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
Great blow dryer it dries your hair super quick and it is really quiet I recommend it for sure!
Jennifer R.
Vicksburg, MS
This is my favorite dryer. Air comes out of the dryer so fast that it dries your hair quickly
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good blow dryer?