BY CONAIR

Features: Compact and powerful. High heat and increased air pressure in a refined design. Perfectly balanced for optimum styling performance. Ceramic Ionic Technology. Negative ions to dry hair while eliminating static and frizz. 1900 watts of power of far infrared heat. Gentle heat to protect hair and close the hair's cuticle. Quickly dries hair from the inside out. Not only reducing drying and styling time, but damage as well. see more...

Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
I really like this hair dryer. It dries my hair pretty quickly and makes it look sleek and shiny. Really enjoying this hair dryer.

Kelly P.
Wabasha
It drys my hair which its good..not my strongest hairdryer i ever owned but i does the job i guess..the cool setting works quite well too
Kaseylin K.
Works really well, get my hair dry nice and quick. I have pretty thick hair so it takes longer to dry sometimes but this works just fine
sonu s.
I have owned this hair dryer for almost a year now . It has the perfect heat settings and I frequently use it for blow drying my hair.
Christy R.
I've always used conair and it's always worked for me. Just a simple hair dryer with great hit and power is all I need and this is it.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Ah yes our old dryer that was left at our vacation resort in Virginia. Such a good dryer it got the job done without burning my scalp
Tyna B.
Doesn't work well with thick hair.  Even separating my hair out i felt like it took an hour to dry my hair and not even completely.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I have this blow dryer and it works great on my hair. I use after I wash my hair. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
I really like this dryer. I leaves my hair shiny and finished. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new blow dryer.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
This is a really good hair dryer. It always takes a long time to blow dry my hair but I don't think this one took too long.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good blow dryer?