BY CONAIR

Features: Compact and powerful. High heat and increased air pressure in a refined design. Perfectly balanced for optimum styling performance. Ceramic Ionic Technology. Negative ions to dry hair while eliminating static and frizz. 1900 watts of power of far infrared heat. Gentle heat to protect hair and close the hair's cuticle. Quickly dries hair from the inside out. Not only reducing drying and styling time, but damage as well. see more...

Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
This hair dryer has never done me wrong. I have thick crazy hair and this dryer got hot enough and did not burn my scalp. It also has a choice for cold air to set one's style. The price is not bad either.
Katy A.
CHICAGO, IL
Best value hair dryer on the market - I normally gravitate towards expensive hair care and beauty products, but I have never used anything other than this hair dryer. It's incredible and works so well!
Tai H.
It was good after a while but it overheated on me and then eventually the cable had a shortage to it. I had to keep blowing into the dryer to cool down the motor so the dryer could turn back on.
Lauren I.
Neptune, NJ
Performs like a normal hair dryer. I wouldn't say it does anything special. If you need a good basic hair dryer this one should do the trick! I love that it has a diffuser on the end also. No complaints!
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great hair dryer. It puts out a decent amount of heat without getting TOO hot. It's a good hairdryer that is easy to find in stores or online, and it won't break the bank.
Kristin R.
Coral Springs
I have this hair dryer at home and it is the best one I have used. I used to buy the expensive ones because I figured they worked better but I only spent roughly $30 on this one and it is amazing.
Miranda F.
Massillon, OH
Like it. although it does not give the "shine" factor it says. Takes about 6-8 minutes for my hair to get completely dry with it. Although again, i have very thick hair.
Ambreen A.
I don't do much with my hair in general. Even when I come out of the shower. I usually let it air dry most of the time, but when it's needs to be dried fast, I use my Conair dryer and works amazing.
Yolanda V.
Not sure why this says conair in the title. I bought this one for my back up dryer at the salon and it just didn't last long at all. I've had cheaper dryers that lasted much longer than this one. I have bought about three babyliss dryers and didn't have a problem with them going out as fast as this one.
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
This is my all time favorite hair dryer. I have thick, curly hair and this blow dryer does wonders on my hair. It usually takes me foyer to do my hair if it's wet but not with this! It's the greatest one!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good blow dryer?