BY CONAIR

Features: Compact and powerful. High heat and increased air pressure in a refined design. Perfectly balanced for optimum styling performance. Ceramic Ionic Technology. Negative ions to dry hair while eliminating static and frizz. 1900 watts of power of far infrared heat. Gentle heat to protect hair and close the hair's cuticle. Quickly dries hair from the inside out. Not only reducing drying and styling time, but damage as well. see more...

Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
I use this hair dryer almost everyday, and I really love it. It gives volume to my hair and drys it pretty fast. It’s really easy to use, and very inexpensive. I’ve had the one I have now for about 6 months, and i will be buying again!
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
I do love this hair dryer. My hair has a tendency to retain a lot of water and if a dryer isn’t powerful enough it takes such a look time to dry but this hair dryer is really super awesome and comes with some really great attachments to aid in styling my hair.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I had this hairdryer for YEARS before it finally hit the bullet and died on me, even then it just wouldn’t quit it just smelled burnt! This is lightweight, nice range of settings but not complicated to use. Long chord is convenient for use in larger spaces. Great power too and dries my hair in no time!
munirah h.
BELLEVUE
2 years and counting! this hair dryer is actually really nice and it does the job! i would recommend this dryer to anyone. i have been using this drying for two years now. now damage to it whatsoever . and it does a great job. i personally would recommend this dryer
Carrie Y.
This is your regular generic hair dryer. I do like how it has the cool air option so I don't always have to damage my black hair with the heat. I did drop it once, and the knob broke, but I can still manually turn it on so I would recommend to others to use.
Jessica M.
This is a fairly simple and inexpensive hair dryer that suits its purpose. The air pressure is just right. I have curls, so I use it sparingly to dry wet hair on a cold day.
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
This blow drier is awesome. It really does the job right. I have reallly thick hair and this seems to be one of the only hair driers to REALLY dry my hair. I love it! I would definitely recommend to everyone with thick hair!
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
It's a hair dryer you know. Doesn't do much for my hair besides dry it. I would prefer a better one but I bought it because it was very cheap. I hate using hair dryers because of damage but it's okay for such a cheap price
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
My favorite hair dryer to this day! I don't have money to afford a high end expensive one so this brand never lets me down. It is good quality for the price & I've had mine for years and it still works perfectly.
Guadalupe F.
Fairburn , GA
I use this usually when I'm in a hurry don't have time to straighten it. My hair usually curly, but since I've lost my curls I can't do much to it. Just brush with blow dryer and it'll be straight like this.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good blow dryer?