BY CONAIR

Conair's multi-purpose combo clipper and trimmer will satisfy any of your grooming needs. The blades are made of stainless steel and self-sharpen allowing them to last longer. The powerful dc motor provides easy and precise cutting and the taper control gives you the option to customize your cuts.â the set comes complete with 10 comb attachments, right and left ear comb, barber scissors, 6 styling clips, barber comb, styling comb, barber cape, cleaning brush, oil, blade guard, deluxe hard storage case and english & spanish instruction manual. see more...

Karmen M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
The conair hair cut kit is all I use to do my son and husbands hair. It works great, but it keep it well oiled.or it starts to pull hairs, which hurts like crazy.
Lacie P.
Bakersfield, CA
Works ok for short men's hair but definitely not for using on a pet. If you are looking for one for the family members with two legs this will work well.
Michaela H.
Athens, PA
Purchased to cut my husbands hair with. works great! we won't use any other clippers. he also uses this to trim up his beard every now and then.
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
It's okay. It's what my boyfriend uses for his hair and I am always the one cutting it and it's pretty smooth and easy to use.
Tammy B.
Altoona, AL
I purchased one of these kits to cut my dogs hair. It works really well, but the dogs hair was so thick it keep clogging up.
Mrs J.
My dad has been hinting around about this specific EXZACTLY item and guess what he's getting one for Christmas yay!!!
Carole F.
Newington, CT
This works wonders on cutting my precious Yorkie hair. Wouldn't use any other product and works wonders on heads too.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
My hubby has this and he loves it! Its easy for me to use when i trim up the back of his head, highly recommend
Alexis S.
My boyfriend shaves his own hair, and we love this. Except it has a tendency to leave stray long hairs.
Kelly C.
Woodville, MS
Purchased to cut my husbands hair at home. Nice set. It is holding up great. Easy to use and clean

back