BY CONAIR

Conair Hair Bun Maker System see more...

• Does this work? is it a clip or a bun?1 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the money? or are you better off without ...5 Answers
  • Does this work for people with little hair?9 Answers
Elizabet G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting this Conair Bunmaker for a while. I love how easy the bun maker is to use. I use it on days when I don't want to wash my hair. I just make a pony tail, then put the pony tail through the bunmaker, brush hair over the entire bun then wrap the excess hair around the bun with the bobby pin that is provided. #mymakeupbag
Samantha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't love a good bun? These make bun making so easy, if you're in a rush it's the perfect way to make your hair look like you spent time on it. Great for high or low buns. Super quick and easy, can create the look anyway, in your car on the go.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am wearing this as we speak. I love how it makes a classy sleek look. And it's super easy to do. It looks like it's hard but it really isn't. I have fine longer hair and it works great. The more layers you have the more your hair sticks out though. But you can use bobby pins for that
Lauren U.
Grove City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bun maker is my go to item for days when I have no time to do my hair. It is very affordable. My hair is long and thick so this works easily for me however if you have thin hair you may struggle in covering up the bun holder.
PrincessYouOughta (.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!! I have long very thin hair that is almost impossible to put in a bun that doesn't look ridiculous. This bun maker is perfect for me. I can fake a nice big messy bun. Loveeee.
Ellen F.
I liked this a lot. Did what it was supposed to do. Though, I found if you follow the "instructions" and have shorter hair it doesn't really work. It worked best for me to wrap the ends of my hair around it, roll it down to the base, and smoothing/pulling the hair to cover the bun maker. I don't HAVE to pin it in place it actually stays in place pretty well on it's own when I roll it down. I do use the wide pins provided to pin down loose chunks of hair if I have any from my layers.
The price was also very good around $5 at Walgreens (plus it was buy one get one free recently), I've seen cheaper ones but this one was the one that fit my price and size needs. Plus, it seemed much better quality than the cheaper ones.
The size is about 3-4 inches in diameter and the only shade I saw was dark brown.
TLDR: I like it, it'll work even with short, chin length hair. I would say give it a shot if you're curious about it.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was not that easy for me to use on my medium length, straight, thick hair. I had to watch some YouTube videos for tips, but since this look is so popular there were a lot of videos. I bought it for less than $5 at Target so it's worth the purchase if you want to try this look.
Katie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rock my big mom bun with the large bun maker- I have long hair. I also use the mini bun maker for half style bun, adore both of them, repeat user here. Recommend for every woman. Keeps a nice sleek bun. And also perfect for a messy bun. Can't go without.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I really really like this product. It is super easy and quick to use. If I want the perfect looking bun, tight bun or a loose bun I use this product. If you have layered hair it will still work for you. I have layers and I do have a few strays when I finish the bun but I just use Bobby pins to pin the strays.
Grace C.
Great bunmaker at the drugstore! It's easy to use - just make a ponytail, slip the bunmaker over like a donut and then get another hair elastic and put it around everything, then just wrap the hair around your new big bun and secure in place with bobby pins! Also, if you have thin hair you can lightly tease it so the bunmaker doesn't show through your hair.
Kathy V.
Does this work for people with little hair?
Jenny Flo S.
Do you think it's worth the money? or are you better off without it?
Amy C.
Does this work? is it a clip or a bun?