BY CONAIR #93 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Conair gel grips mid-size cushion brush has a soft gel handle that conforms to the shape of your hand for more control. The rounded head is great for everyday brushing of all hair lengths. A flexible cushion base acts as a mini shock absorber for stress free brushing. Use this brush to gently detangle wet or dry hair. Ball tipped bristles glide through tresses helping to prevent snagging and pulling. A true all-purpose styling tool that's great for that daily inch100 strokes inch of hair maintenance. Need beauty touchups on the go? The compact size makes it perfect for travel just pop it in your tote, travel bag or makeup bag and go. It's simple and easy to use beauty technology for your best look. Brush color may vary. see more...

• Is this brush good as a datangler? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this conaie hair brush but is it strong and durable? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long hair and it would break my hear and tangle it more but my sister has short hair and worked great with her." in 1 review
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this hair brush for a long time, and it helps to detangle my hair. It was a cheap price, but it was still effective. I use this product every single day. The best thing to do is to remove the hair from the brush and throw it away. I would buy it again.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't my favorite brush. While it's inexpensive, I found it tangles in my hair easily. The bristles are a little rougher than I like, and I find that my hair breaks whenever I use this brush. It works in a pinch but, this is not a brush I would use on a regular basis.
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Conair Hair Brush love love thia brush it works to detangle my hair even when wet I have bought two so far and that only because i used my other so much
Kayla U.
Kayla U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it, its very easy to untangle my hair, as I have my hair really long sometimes knots are created, but this brush helps a lot to gently untangling the hair.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush I use every day. Bits of the handle are coming off but the brush works nicely, works better than some of the brushes I've had in the past
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick hair that is naturally curly and wavy. This brush stands no chance against my hair. The bristols break off and the entire piece holding the bristols pops off too. When my hair is straight and knot less. The brush works great. However it's not worth the struggle. I guess if your hair is pin straight and thin it's a good brush
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brush. It's not exactly the most amazing brush in the world, but it does it's job pretty well, so that's good.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Woodward, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love these brushes! How it molds to your hand even when you jave the biggest tangle it don't hurt your hand to brush it out!
Linda F.
Linda F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is good if you don't have long hair. I have long hair and it would break my hear and tangle it more but my sister has short hair and worked great with her.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Dexter, ME
I only purchase Conair brushes. I like this particular brush because the bristles are cushioned so the brush adjusts to your hair/head to give a better stroke through your hair from root to tip!
Ez C.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
Is this brush good as a datangler?
Sandrine T.
Sandrine T.
I want to try this conaie hair brush but is it strong and durable?