BY CONAIR

Conair gel grips mid-size cushion brush has a soft gel handle that conforms to the shape of your hand for more control. The rounded head is great for everyday brushing of all hair lengths. A flexible cushion base acts as a mini shock absorber for stress free brushing. Use this brush to gently detangle wet or dry hair. Ball tipped bristles glide through tresses helping to prevent snagging and pulling. A true all-purpose styling tool that's great for that daily inch100 strokes inch of hair maintenance. Need beauty touchups on the go? The compact size makes it perfect for travel just pop it in your tote, travel bag or makeup bag and go. It's simple and easy to use beauty technology for your best look. Brush color may vary. see more...

• Is this brush good as a datangler? 1 Answers
  • I want to try this conaie hair brush but is it strong and...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I have long hair and it would break my hear and tangle it more but my sister has short hair and worked great with her." in 1 review
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
I have been using Conair hairbrushes for years! Every time I go to buy a new hairbrush I end up coming home with another Conair. I am always drawn in by the ball-tipped bristles since it goes through my hair easier. My hair is long, it goes to my lower back so finding a hairbrush that doesn't leave me in pain is always great. The other added bonus is the gel comfort-grip because its easier on the hand when you're tugging through your hair but its also fun! I have bought most of my Conair products through stores like Krogers and Rite-Aid but they can be found almost anywhere.
Deanna T.
Richmond, VA
I've been using this hair brush for a long time, and it helps to detangle my hair. It was a cheap price, but it was still effective. I use this product every single day. The best thing to do is to remove the hair from the brush and throw it away. I would buy it again.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This isn't my favorite brush. While it's inexpensive, I found it tangles in my hair easily. The bristles are a little rougher than I like, and I find that my hair breaks whenever I use this brush. It works in a pinch but, this is not a brush I would use on a regular basis.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
I have thick hair that is naturally curly and wavy. This brush stands no chance against my hair. The bristols break off and the entire piece holding the bristols pops off too. When my hair is straight and knot less. The brush works great. However it's not worth the struggle. I guess if your hair is pin straight and thin it's a good brush
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Conair Hair Brush love love thia brush it works to detangle my hair even when wet I have bought two so far and that only because i used my other so much
Chrissie B.
Staten Island, NY
I used to use this brush, but as my hair got longer it just wasn't the best for me anymore. The comfy grip is great in theory, but it somehow got cut and the oils and whatever else is inside of it leaked all over my bag when I was traveling. Great brand, not too keen on this product, though.
Ashley S.
I don't recommend this style brush handle. Conair makes great brushes but the gel handle is the worst. If you're blowing drying your hair it easily sticks to the handle and makes your hand sweaty. Stick to a regular style handle.
Alicia R.
Dexter, ME
I only purchase Conair brushes. I like this particular brush because the bristles are cushioned so the brush adjusts to your hair/head to give a better stroke through your hair from root to tip!
Lisa C.
Jacksonville, NC
I used this for a month and then the handle wore and the gel started coming out. Don't know if my rings may have pinched it to cause it to leak or what. But I liked it other than that.
Linda F.
This brush is good if you don't have long hair. I have long hair and it would break my hear and tangle it more but my sister has short hair and worked great with her.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
Is this brush good as a datangler?
Sandrine T.
I want to try this conaie hair brush but is it strong and durable?